Reviews for through all the shadowy corners of me
Irene chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Do u know where I could find this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I loved this story. Power to the women who can fight back and refuse to be the victim.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Detective!Rachel is HOT. Just sayin'...
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow that was amazing. very dark but very good. loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
awesome story :)
crazyaboutthem chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Love it! Great writer!
luafontes chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
wow! i liked how you talk about some heavy stuff but still the fic is light! great job!
aina321 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I don't know how you do it but every story it's different yet powerful, sexy and adorable (yes, even if it's angsty). I really love whatever you write. So keep going HAHA :)
meshi64 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That's awesome!
cardsgal89 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Such a shame that this only has 13 comments! This was exactly the kind of story i needed before going to bed. Great job! Thank you. I've had my fill and i can finally sleep peacefully.
DancingPhalangess chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You're writing style is different, but I like it. I really like it. I myself had a tendency to waffle and end up with 5,000 words when I only planned for 2k, yours is precise and to the point, but still good and you have an interesting way of writing things, one that's more inventive than simply stating what happened. I don't know if that makes sense, but I know what I mean.

And the story. We never got the details of Rachel's story, but I almost like that. I'd have liked to know, but I got the gist of what happened, so I can use my imagination for the rest (not that I will be imagining it, but you know what I mean).
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That was absolutely beautiful! So freaking brilliant and natural and epic XD
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow! So good!
GeekyGleek chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was so beautiful.
thisisavoidaccount chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved it, never read anything like it before!