Reviews for Drunk on the Moon
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Pffft, Keith is funny when he gets drunk. And Nathan's prank was absolutely hilarious! XDD
Elixire J. Crow chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You know, I'm always curious if Keith ever punch Kotetsu right on the face. Lol. But I think its possible. Keith said, in anime, he didn't upset when Barnaby steal his crown. If it's me, I would do something than thinking lost everybody's expectation. Sorry, but Barnaby only sell face. I'm sure if Keith allowed, or ever shown himself without a helmet in public he would sell more than Barnaby. Hm, he's not pretty, but yeah he got a manly man in his figure. I'm guy, but I prefer Keith than Barnaby.

The only wtf moment for me is when Keith (sexily) woke up with Nathan's freakin lips all over his chest. Lol. Nevertheless, good Keith's fic as ever. Yet another rare piece deserved favorited. Keep up our noble Sky High's fic! Stay well, and ciao for now.

Crow, signed out.
FarenMaddox chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I'm not sure whether you were trying to make me laugh or cry, but you nearly succeeded with both. God, poor Keith. SOMEBODY GIVE THIS MAN A HUG, SERIOUSLY. Although Nathan is truly the best thing about this fic. Pranks are absolutely on the table! XD