Reviews for Digimon Academy Year 2: Digital Reboot
KA chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Not everyone digimon digivolved to their champion. Kittenmon and Salamon didn't digivolved to their champion. Keeva do realize she has to fight someday right. What are the traits? The fights was awesome. Nice job on Valvumon's champion and an awesome chapter.

Hope to read more and updated as soon as you can.
Darkiceflame chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
...Bright didn't even do anything...I BLAME MIU AND HER DUM KAZEMON! That was just like what happened in Brighter Day. Of course, I'm the only one who would know about that...

Also, I'm already working on a story for the Universe community about our favorite villain. (Of course, I wont be able to post it until I get out of Europe.)
S.G chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
what's wrong with Kiba? is this fixable? he needs an exorcism..i think i miss spelled that.

Vigor huh? cool!

PONYMON digivolved..everyone else did too.

these fights were awsome, you do so much in one go.

So they're going into the digi world next chapter?
San child of the wolves chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Wow that chapter was awesome! This was greatly done. The fights were awesome! I love how the Head Masters never said anything about what happened! And just ignored it. I love how Virusmon took control. And how you did Keeva and Kiba and Samuel and the digimon. That was just great. Hopefully Kiba's peers won't be too hard on him, but if they are that's fine too, it'll make things interesting. That's for sure.

Oh man Mishuro and Patrick and Matt and their digimon were great! And the fights with everyone were fun to read.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it.
BlackWinter10 chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Awesome chapter, I like the fights and i have to say i feel kinda bad for Kiba.
Diao Lover chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Good chapter, I enjoyed the fights and I feel a little sorry for Kiba.
BlackWinter10 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Okay i make a character page once i figure how to do that...hehe. i think Ryo should be in the Dark Hearted and perhaps the color be dark purple? It would different than the usual black. Anywho, i'll be looking forward to when the next chapter comes out!
Drake27 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Well, that was unexpected xD

I added the wiki page for my character yesterday, thanks for the reminder.

I too think Ryo is the dark hearted of season 3.
The Fire Magician chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
That is just evil making a message chapter! It is better than most message chapters that I have read because others say that the story is being deleted! I have an idea for the name which is Digital Rangers United! I was wondering as well about Fanfics crossing over with other Fanfics. It sounds like a great idea to me about making a group like that! So I wish u good luck on both the group and the story!

-The Fire Magician
Darkiceflame chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I'd love to join the Universe, and love the name! I'll get right on a story for it!

I've always seen Ryo as a dark Heart, espcially considering who his partner used to be...
S.G chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
That chapter is gonna be so, long! Though not as long as this digimon author on here named Kanius, I remember his chapters, took me two days to read-EACH. I had to get my slepp and go to school y'know. His stories, if you don't read his chapters right around the time he updates or your comming in at 20 or so would make you sh! t your self because of how imntimidating thise chapters are.

ANYWAY- sooo, you're making like a Xos over fic-ish type of thing? AUs/collab and all of that snuff? Hmmm Wat evar yo.(spelled wrong on purpose..lyke a baws!)

IDK can't there be two dark hearted? I have absolutely haven't got the slightest clue, though personally I've thought about the lone wolves, leaders etc. as well, what digimon fan hasn't? But IMO, out of each season Kouji equals best loner, simply b/c Frontier will and always be mah fav season..soo bias.
King Kubar chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Very well thought out and Descriptive Digivolutions. The action was well made, and the idea for hacking defiantly intrigues Patrick, so I approve of that little part. As with most two part chapters I need to see them together to make a final judgement, but I like what I see so far, very much so.
READ chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
PLEASE READ!

Fanfiction will be DELETEING stories that contain mature content, violence, stories based on songs!

Meaning, if your story isn't K, it has a chance of being gone.

So… just about every story on the site.

There's a petition going around to attempt to stop this. If you haven't signed it, the link is: www . change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net

Please remove spaces and sign petition so they don't remove mature content/violence/based on songs accounts and stories.

But there is more! Black Out Day is on June 23rd (according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together), DO NOT GO ONTO FANFICTION . NET. Don't read, don'treview, don't message your friends,don't update. If enough people participate, then the site will notice and will realize we take our stories seriously.

Please spread the word any way you can in any fandom! And let me know if you're going to join. The motto is"Unleash Your Imagination." How can we if we're being given a LONG list of what we can and cannot write?

June 23rd—Remember it.

Please! Spread the word and join the fight!

But PLEASE,

Sign the petition! Or This story may get deleted!
San child of the wolves chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
First off, thanks for the message and the invitation.

That sounds cool, with the wiki editing and such, I'll help, but you'll have to give me the wiki link, because I don't have it.

Oh Sweet! Now I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it.

Wow Elegon's group sounds very interesting. I wouldn't mind trying that later, because it sounds really interesting.

Well with the Dark Hearted you could always just have as a split with Ryo/Impmon, like with how you did with the Lone Wolves. I have to say I like the dark purple best for the colors for the Dark Hearted. Black is overused.
Drake27 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what's up with Kiba.

I agree with Duckmon, the battle scenes were very good.
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »