Reviews for Digimon Academy Year 2: Digital Reboot
Darkiceflame chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Bright is matched with Miu? That's gonna be fun. The jerkish loner against the ****y "holier than thou" chick. And she has a Kazemon no less, what a coincidence!
Diao Lover chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Good chapter, I liked it. I don't like Mangemon at all, same thing with Patrick, Gwen and Dracmon.
Miki-san4u chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
wow...hacking a digimon, didn't see that one coming. Great chapter by the way and looking forward to the next one!
Elegon chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Another amazing chapter Jayce! And this one was more than worth the wait! I can't wait to find out what's up with Gwen and her hacking skills!
Duckmon chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
The episodic format could work out well. Anyway, this chapter was great, I really liked the battle scenes!
An Anon Fellow chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Well, that was interesting with Kiba. And a hacked Digimon, I'll be damned I didn't see that coming.
S.G chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
GWEN'S EVIL!...EVIL! i'm calling it now! She's a KILLER!-well-WILL BE!

Sssooo..if the Ebidramon's noise was so loud, how come nobody heard it? i like how they're all Axle

Crusademon..stalking my OC's partner! O: -...Junior?

What the hell is *it*? /: i dunno sometimes..

Elegon is a badasss..he sould be in combat mode more often.

ERIK DIE IN THE DIGIWORLD! ! ! ASDFG! DIE! ! We don't care! Fu*king boo-hoo douche bag!

PONYMON!

YES, i can't wait to see the Miu/Bright conflict..he'll tear dat ss UP
BlackWinter10 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Gwen was so awesome! Her and Dracmon. When i put down her digivice as a D-Hack i didn't really think much about it but i love the way you used it. It makes her look badass! It was interesting that she already knew how to use a katana and beat teacher too!

Erick keeps on losing all over the place that i'm starting to feel bad for him but not to much though and why does Kiba hear voices? Is he going insane? Anyways good chapter and awesome fight scenes!
San child of the wolves chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
What a lovely chapter! Samuel was great and Penguinmon was just adorable. I liked this chapter a lot. Yhings are really heating up now. I loved how did Kiba and Mangemon and Ponymon. I loved that attack that Ponymon used! Yay the mysterious voice talks to Kiba! Well it's more complicated then that but I don't want to give anything away... So Im not going to say anything.

Well great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Good luck with it. That sucks that you won't be able to use the computer for a few days. But oh well that's just the way life is. And I like how your doing this like an Episode. That's just cool. Well as I said before good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
The Fire Magician chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Epic fights all the way! For the voice in his head it is simply because he is slowly losing his mind. First time Dragemon was seen in combat was AWESOME! I cannot believe that I did not see that you would make the D-Hack be able to hack digimon! In my opinion it is doing just as good, if not better, than the original! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Takato3z4 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Hello, i'm back, all my examinations are finished! i have free time to review from here on out. I can't wait for next chapter
Rex12 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Samuel has a new friend and the school has one more new student. Can't wait how the band turn out.
Duckmon chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, exams have made life crazy. But this chapter was good, I can't wait to see how this band turns out.
Rex12 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Mangemon needed to get beaten by someone. Nice to learn about the Ancient Warriors. Shu took a beaten really badly. Good luck and hope to read more.
KA chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Another great chapter. Tori and Samuel became friends.

I have idea on Valvumon's past before he met Matt and I was thinking adding Valvumon a sister(twin or no twin)

What about TJ's Cyberdramon can he digivolved into his mega without TJ and is he Justimon now. How about the fight club he ran and is he still best friends with Devimon. Are we going to meet Kozan and Julia's son. So many questions and so little time.

Hope to read more and update as soon as you can.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »