Reviews for Digimon Academy Year 2: Digital Reboot
The Fire Magician chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Poor Erik. He got his digimon to digi-volve, but he was then beaten by a girl! I am also starting to see many possibilities of all the characters. I won't be surprised if Erik becomes friends with characters in his new band. Good luck with written!
Takato3z4 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Hello, sorry for not reviewing but i'm reviewing in the middle of studying for my exam which is in around 15 min. from now. any ways great chapter. hope to read more AFTER my examination period is over this thursday.
Darkiceflame chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
I read the line aboutBearmon sneezing a split second after I sneezed myself. 0_o

I'm noticing that you enjoy using the Japanese names for the Digimon a lot (Omegamon, Dukemon, BantyoLeomon) and, was Leapordmon in that first scene? I couldn't tell.

I'm glad Erik is branching out. If he wasn't so uptight about stuff, he'd probably be my favorite. Y'know, besides Bright and Lessa, obviously.
An Anon Fellow chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Oh God what a beating Shu took.

And things are happening in the Digital World as well. Well that is making things interesting.
Diao Lover chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
A great chapter! I loved the talk about the 10 ancient warriors! I feel sorry for Agumon Hakase and Mangemon needs to go to an anger management class or something. I also feel sorry for Shu and Flamemon.
S.G chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I'm sorry i STILL hate Erik so much! Patrick is the perfect guy to teach him a lesson, cause someone REALLY needs to get in his as**.Like "Ha! U thought u waz strong but yur a weakling! Pus***! Trollololoolol!"

Whatever happend to that bit*h? The one that was really fake? I think she had a Kazemon and was really fake? IDK..she appeared in a previous chapter.

Ugghh..douchebags..they aren't even the cool ones..hhhhnnnnggg.I guess he has an excuse,unlike (who was it?)Tyler? Amy's old BF?

Though, nothing will make me like him before i know the full story of why he acts like then he's gonna be a bug on the windsheild of my life..

ANYWAY, yeaah history! I've read lots of orgin fics and I've never heard it like this before.. interesting...

Also,PONYMON! Imma do that everytime that little digital equine pops up, it's mah new "Team digisavers"
BlackWinter10 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Woohoo! Gwen was awesome in her fighting skills. Ahem...well its nice to see what the Knights are doing. Looking forward to the next chapter:)
San child of the wolves chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
This was a lovely chapter. I liked reading about what the Royal Knights have planned. And I had so much reading it. Yay I got to learn more about Samuel and that project that no one ever really talks about. I liked the classes alot and I got a nice history lesson in too. I loved the part where Mangemon got mad and finally got to show the group what he can do, even if he did almost kill Agumon Hakase. I liked the Strategizing class to. Yes Erik Lamos finally gets his butt handed to him, maybe it'll knock him down a few pegs... or maybe not? I really think the band idea is going to end in disaster.

Well I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'll try and get the two Bantyo digimon to you as soon as I can, it might take a few more days though.
Rex12 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
It seem Trevor lost to Drake the second time. I wonder if he ever beaten him before. Nice bad guys by the way.
Diao Lover chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Good chapter.
Rex12 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Cool Ninja and spy class. Great chapter by the way. Can't wait to read the next one.
Drake27 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
That's a lot of words, no wonder it took you some time to update.

Ninja Arts Class FTW :D

I liked this chapter a lot, I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next.
KA chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Great chapter. Nice intro the Tori Miles and her partners. I have a bit more suggestion but I think I PM you about it. Hope you updated as soon as you can.
Miki-san4u chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
So much fighting...but exciting nonetheless. I really enjoy all the interactions of all the characters!
S.G chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
yeah, i knew that patrick was some creepy cyborg from another fic.

What's wrong with Tori? Her digivice is like one a those universal power glove? Why is she bonded w/so many digimon?

Fu*king Catcall tower! 'Catcall tower, get the power to climb walls from Kabegami' -_-

What they want w/kotamon? ?..ahhh! !

Lameo needs to get his azz beat for real, i mean WTF? C'MON!

Miu..uh oh 'nother person who needs thier azz whooped..did they NOT deciplene thier kids? G1 wasn't as bad as this was it?

Cool chapter!