Reviews for Digimon Academy Year 2: Digital Reboot
Drake27 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I guess the emo looking guy is Drake XD (that or I need to read the chapter again)

Really liked it, I can't wait for the next chapter. This is going to be very interesting.

P.S. And that's why making that kind of bets is a bad idea XD
Super garurumon chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
i was wondering why this was posted..i was panicing for no reason, thought i missed an update or somethin'.

Uh uhhh no no no no..people who are creepy/have creepy digimon stay away.

pony? pony?PONY?WHAT PONY-sorry my mind does that everytime i see 'pony' outside of MLP..OMG a pony digimon!X3

Whoa...whoa..WHOA..FATHER? this is THAT FAR?

Amy/Tyler? How the hell did that happen? ?

LAME-O's *burst laughing*Lame! lame! lame! lame! YUR a LAME-O!

Since you gave us this i'm not nagging till later.
Diao Lover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is intresting and good, no offense but I was kinda hoping that it would be the 2nd year but this is good enough for me. P.S. Did Cindy have a child?
Takato3z4 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Great start to year two. Just wonderful. BTW just a heads up, I'm gonna be really busy from here on out, I have 6 really long exams that I need to study for so I won't be able to review a lot. I'll try and review whenever I get the chance. Hope you understand
San child of the wolves chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh this was a lovely chapter. You played Kiba, Keeva, Samuel and the their digimon(well minus Samuel's) greatly, you got their personalities spot on. I really liked how Samuel was late, that was amusing, but not as amusing as Erik, Daire and Elegon getting stuck as roommates. Oh bet that'll go over great.

Well I can't wait to read the next chapter of Digimon Academy Year 2: Digital Reboot(jeez that's a long name. XD) and Digimon Academy's final chapter. Good luck on both stories Jayce.
The Fire Magician chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love how you introduced everybody! It was hilarious how you made David freak out when Dragemon dedigivolved! I can not wait for later chapters as well as the final chapters of the original!
Elegon chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I'm loving this story already! Can't wait to see the next chapter and I think you're going to love Caleb in my story!
Omega3423 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wooooow. This must be so hard to keep up with.

Nice work on the personalities.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8