Reviews for Carpe Diem
NocturneWitch chapter 4 . 9/21
Loved it! Starting to love you, as a writer!
kalikk chapter 4 . 9/9
muito bom.
reddir chapter 1 . 8/22
Wow. I'm not usually a fan of Hermione romance stories but this was highly recommended and I thought to give it a try.

I'm glad I did.

This first chapter is intriguing...kind of the _best_ one might expect in a romance. I look forward to reading the rest.
Why sisn't she know bout Rookwood?
There were definitely points in the story where you should have elaborated more, but I enjoyed the story
So far I feel like sometimes you miss important details that explain things better. I'm okay with changing things but you probably should have set up a prologue to make the beginning less confusing. Or explained how she got two vanishing cabinets
misherukuro chapter 4 . 5/18
Interesting thanks.
Hey, you finished the story before the grand finale when all the anoying people would just blow out from the news? Really it is not fair. I think everyone would want to know the reactions.
Saissa chapter 4 . 5/12
Excellent story!

Would love to read an outtake on what the other 2/3rds of the Golden Trio and their friends were thinking and how they reacted, when Hermione disappeared 5 years earlier.

Also was Marius Harold named after Harry?
Lucyole chapter 4 . 3/26
that was a really interesting story i like it.
mlmary57 chapter 4 . 3/5
Please make a sequal
suziq968 chapter 4 . 2/9
Wow, this was really fun. Thanks.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 2/9
I almost stopped breathing at the end of part 1. I had to hurry to confirm more story was there. This is fascinating and terrifying. So much risk.
RedPabu123 chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Oh my gods! The baby's name is Marius, like Marius pontmercy from less mis! Yay yay yay !
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
I enjoyed that very much. Also, Marius Harold? That middle name is significant. I hope Harry and Ginny either work out their problems or find different people. In addition, of course Luna knew. I would expect nothing less. A sequel, if one has not already been posted, would be appreciated, I think.