Reviews for Carpe Diem
elizabethrose1974 chapter 4 . 6/27
love it! please continue!
JayMJane chapter 4 . 5/23
good job. nice story
Capecodcanal chapter 4 . 4/22
Nice work! I thorough enjoyed this story!
Capecodcanal chapter 3 . 4/22
After all this time. Rabastan has had a long twenty years, I think. So much has happened to Hermione, I can see why it would be hard to reconnect to Harry and the Weasleys. I'm glad Minerva and Poppy are such great supports!
Capecodcanal chapter 2 . 4/22
The map has been fooled before (hello, Wormtail!)
I'm enjoying this!
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 4/22
Wow! So intriguing. I'm wondering how much time has passed and why Hermione wants to put down Sirius I enjoyed this!
teedub chapter 4 . 4/11
Definitely one of the better time travel stories out there. And a most lovely romance.

I really enjoyed this story and am saving it for a future read when I need a sure thing.
madval29 chapter 4 . 1/11
Aw! I love the traditions you added they seem wonderful and Harry was a great choice to follow as he went to the naming ceremony. Great story!
madval29 chapter 3 . 1/10
He's still completely devoted to her even if he has changed. But those changes come with age I doubt they will ostracize her. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 1/10
Oh my goodness so much has happened but has Hermione gone five years from the past or five years from her future. If rabastaian is still alive he must be much older. But wizards live longer. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/9
Wow! That was amazing and there's more to read I'm excited to see where you take this. I love the characterization of the professors mainly Minerva haha. Great chapter!
Elizabeth Vida chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
I love your stories but there is something that has my mind slightly in a tiff. What changes to Sirius and Remus's friendship happened because of Sirius' actions in the past? In your other stories, you sometimes add the reactions of the dead. What would Sirius' reaction as well as the Potters' to Sirius' actions in the past? I can only imagine that Remus punched Sirius after being able to confirm his friend's action.
NocturneWitch chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
Loved it! Starting to love you, as a writer!
kalikk chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
muito bom.
reddir chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Wow. I'm not usually a fan of Hermione romance stories but this was highly recommended and I thought to give it a try.

I'm glad I did.

This first chapter is intriguing...kind of the _best_ one might expect in a romance. I look forward to reading the rest.