Reviews for Everlark
It's PBJ Time chapter 15 . 2/15
That was work.
ishipeverlarkmorethanyou chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Oh god! Your story is so amazing! She gave me chills, tears, laugh..
{ yayitscoco }
bleakstallion chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
This is the best everlark fanfiction Ive read! But I dont understand the ending. Please could you explain?
bleakstallion chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
omg noooo its so dramatic youre such a great writer!
1Mockingjay4All chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
Great story! Although maybe I'm not to bright, but I'm completely confused about the last part of the epilogue. And you're a terrible person for scaring me over Peeta in the last chapter.
My eyes may or may not have welled tremendously and possibly overflowed...and there may have been some whimpering, if not all out wailing.
And I might or might not have shaken my laptop and screamed "Oh-Sweet-Baby-Jesus-Not-PEETA-God-Please-take-me-instead!"...maybe. ;)
Loved It! [Also, Am I a little pervy for wanting some deats about the wedding night? That's not weird right? Right?]
Oh, And I'm glad Katniss forgave her Mom, and Gale.
1Mockingjay4All chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Oh God no! Not Paylor Please I couldn't take another life threatening situation again and certainly not this late in the game!
Otherwise, Fantastic chapter! Very sweet, I'd almost forgotten about the toasting.
1Mockingjay4All chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Whoa! I soo did not expect that. I know from the books that Snow had a grand-daughter - so naturally he must've had a son or daughter. What a twist! And I can't believe everyone is dead! How terrible.
1Mockingjay4All chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I just knew that detective was up to no good the first time he was mentioned. I just can't quite figure how yet. I just wonder who would want Paylor - and select former rebels from District 13 specifically - dead. Whose trying to rise to power?
This is getting more intriguing.
And poor Peeta, I hope he's safe in 12. I don't know if he could take the trauma of being abducted and harmed again, if that's where this is going. I hope not.
Fanfic.Artist12 chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
I, really and truly, wanted to squeal all through the epilogue. It made me heartsick with the sincerity. And the children's hospital in dedication to Prim, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I love this fic!
Fanfic.Artist12 chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Finally, I've finished this chapter! I love it, it shows how much he actually loves her!
1Mockingjay4All chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
OH NO...
What does this mean? Is someone specifically targeting people who fought with the rebellion against the capitol?
1Mockingjay4All chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Oh, Gosh...
Fanfic.Artist12 chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Must... Sleep... Fanfic... Too... Obsessive...
Fanfic.Artist12 chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
I should be asleep right now. Everyone else is. I'm trying really hard to contain my squeal of delight from the whole 'Uncle Peeta' thing. I love it!
Fanfic.Artist12 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Bah, Katniss is so ridiculous. I love it greatly!