Reviews for First Kiss
Lmb111514 chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
Yes, finally, a review that has been about a year or so in the making!:) To explain that, about a year ago, I came across this story and, of course, I started to read it. I made it till about chapter 14(somewhere around there) when I lost track of the story completely when my tablet shut down on me. I did not remember what I had searched to come across this story, its title, or you name, all I could temember was some of the events that had happened in the book. For the past year I have been fervently searching for this story to no avail and I pretty much gave up as I could not find it anywhere. Then, a few dats ago, I was reading through a search when I came across one of your stories, the fifth one of this saga. Deciding to read from the start of the saga, I went to this story and soon into reading this story, I realized it was the same one I had been looking for for so long. You can't imagine how relieved I was to finally find it, this story was always right in the back of my mind, nagging me to find it and now I finally have and finished it. I thank you for this wonderful story and can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Hey,

I think this was a little fast on both romance counts, I don't think there's any way that either pair would be into this kind of thing after two days. Not ones as shy as Andros or as reserved as Phantom anyway. Oh and the age on Phantom is a little off I think, he should be younger considering TJ called him a "boy" in the Alone chapter I think it was. I wouldn't classify 23 as a boy.

Other than that it's not bad, I have to say though, I'm impressed you wrote so much content with minimal interest (I think that more interest is deserved in this case). I really appreciate that you finished as well,, it means a lot to the people that you didn't leave hanging.

Thunder
Kylia Skydancer chapter 28 . 2/21/2012
I think this is one of the best space fics I have ever read. it's often a bit hard for me to pin down just what Andros and Ashley's relationship is like, there's something very subtle about it that I think a lot of people find difficult to write. You capture it perfectly though, I think.

I also really like that way you worked in Cassie and Phantom's relationship. The Phantom Ranger and his relationship with Cassie is always a bit of a mystery and everybody writes it differently. It's always awesome to see different takes on it.

I'm heading off now to read the next instalment. Talk to you then.
rosabelle317 chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Hi. ::sheepish:: I started reading this way back in January of 2005, then skipped all the way to "First Love" because it seemed like a perfectly logical thing to do, and then because it made total sense without all the parts in between, it's taken me this long to come back to the beginning. If that didn't sound very complimentary, it wasn't phrased well-your characterization of them is so believable, is what I'm trying to say.

It seemed about time I read it all the way through, and DUDE! This so awesome. You have them interacting so naturally and... Wow. I can really hear their voices in my head. I absolutely adore your Andros/Ashley. (And your Andros/Zhane. And also, you've made me like Hunter, NS in general, Leo, and now SPD.)

You are an incredible storyteller, and I've yet to see something of yours that I don't like. I apologize for sounding a little hyper and crazy, and also for not really saying anything about the story itself. You've done an amazing job with all the "First" series, and I wish it hadn't taken me so long to appreciate the beauty of all of it.
Starlit Purple chapter 28 . 3/6/2007
Wow, great story! It's the longest one I've read on here. I love all the details. Great job on Phantom's background story, it feels almost like it was like that on the show. Thanks to Phantom Rogue for suggesting that I read your story, I'm glad I did. Very awesome and I'm starting on First Light now. Is there a First Saga 4 and 7? I didn't see it on your list. Anyway, thanks for the awesome story!
Foreveryellow chapter 28 . 10/8/2006
I know you think this is werid, geting A review to a story you wrote 4 years ago. But, It really good, so I had to review. I don't know what got me back on Power Rangers. But after reading about how they did tell us who the Phantom Ranger was, had to go to the Fanfiction for the answer. Thanks for being there. :D
jonoave chapter 20 . 8/14/2006
Superb fic! I'm surprised that it didn't get more reviews. Excellent characterization, good story build-up, nice action sequences; it's as good; if not better than most paperbacks in the stores. You really captured all the characters well, and your description of Phantom is appropriate. I'm not a big fan of PRIS, I prefer PRNS, but your fic is intriguing to read nonetheless. Keep writing yeah!
Fireblosom-too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Lovely! You have NO idea how many times I've read over your PRiS fics. I love Andros and Ashley together! So much better than Kimberly and Tommy..who should always stay with Kat. Anyway excellent writing and attention to details. Again all and all a great read.
jenny chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
i know i said that i would review at the end of the story once, but, it really is such a good story, tht i couldn't resist. i love the A/A pairing here and, well, i just love it period! I've read the whole "First" series, or, at least, everything that's done on your website. by the way, love the website. i think i've read every single story there, excluding the ones not about PRiS. and i've even read some of those! anyway, this story deserves way more than just 16 reviews, trust me on that one. oh, and by the way, i can't wait for "First Blood" to be finished! i check for updtes every single day! write! write! write!
helen chapter 28 . 1/23/2005
This story was one of the most well written fan fics I have ever read. Loved all the Andros & Ash stuff. Great Job.
Naiini chapter 28 . 11/9/2004
Right, I took two days to finish this and almost screwed up my Design Theory test because I just couldn't stop reading and go back to studying! What else can I say? It's an awesome story, I loved the way it ended and guess I got a crush on Phantom (don't blame me, the whole story was written TOO well). Congratulations, Starhawk - after all, 28 chapters is quite an achievement - and thanks for giving all us readers the opportunity to enjoy those long and pleasant hours of reading.
jenny chapter 28 . 9/24/2004
this was an awesome story, even though it took me like 4 days to finish it. andsince there are 28 chapters, i decided that i would review once at the end for the entire story. anyway, GREAT! can't wait to read the rest.
Magemaster chapter 28 . 8/22/2004
this is great! will/is there a sequel?
a chapter 28 . 3/27/2004
ur welcome.. i ahd alot of fun reading this one. im going to start the next one now...i tihnk..i will read it btu not this moment is what i mant 2 sday...
SandHealer chapter 28 . 12/19/2003
I sincerely hope you aren't planning on leaving it like this, because if you are, TJ's wilted spinach will look like Uncle Max's pancakes.