Reviews for Welcome To A Not So Nice Place
Chaos-Sableye chapter 2 . 7/30
Pretty good so far dude. I look forward to more of this wackiness :3
aRabidHobo chapter 2 . 7/27
When I see a curiosity like this I like to do a little bit of research. This is the only story on this site by this author. It has two chapters, apparently 4 years apart. Author's profile page hasn't been updated in just as long and only contains a few personal details and a copy-pasta joke

This comes together to mean that I really don't know what will happen with this story. It might be another 4 years before there's another update, updates might finally be happening now, I really just don't know, but I am curious.

I'll reserve judgement on the actual content of the story for when there's more of it, but the concept and the set up is compelling. Could be interpreted as a basic enough "what-if" so far; what if the magical girls had a second chance? and I'm always a fan of decent "what-if"s. The rest is setting up the background for the story. We have some mechanics mentioned to avoid hand-waving, we have the bare-minimum explanations of what happened to both sate and entice curiosity, and we have some conflict described to introduce actual plot elements. Now all that remains is actual content.

I'll keep trolling the newly updated stories; if this gets an update in the not-too-distant future I'll add it to my alerts. Until then I'll give it a thumbs-up in the form of this review.
chaosrin chapter 1 . 7/5
I hope to see Mami develop from all this.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 1 . 7/5
Good to see this fic here on ff dot net too, and I hope you shall be able to procure a PC for yourself in the future...

I know little of Borderlands, but why I have the impression that Homura's haxx timeshield will be even more useful than canon ITTL?

Vote: 10
Chaos-Sableye chapter 1 . 7/5
This is a great prologue to a story that so far really needs a continuation. Idk what is happening in your life, and I apologize in advance if I am somehow being insensitive, but I speak for a lot of people when I say that the amazing start needs it's continuation. Other then that, enjoy yourself
TacticianLyra chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This is an interesting idea. As unlikely as a continuation is as this is from 2012, I'll be keeping an eye on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
They should meet maya and krieg i want to see how they react to
Nightraze chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Interesting prologue! Hope you decide to continue this one day!
StormFarron185 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Update please. This has so much potential to be awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
please update , its been awail sence you updated. i really like the story
The NHK Ambassador chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So I had to give this story an annual re-read. I'm a few months late for its anniversary, mostly cause I've been tied up with my own story projects. What's weird is that I sworn I left a review on this a long time ago.. regardless this is probably one of the hilarious crossover concepts I'll ever see.
Fellow Sufferer chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
So, it seems that their Soul Gems do not deteriorate with time, but cleanse themselves instead. One way to make their survival possible without Witches around to hunt, I guess.

Welcome to Pandora, the planet of Hope!

P.S. Well, there is one other way to get a Grief Seed - torment one of the girls until she turns, then hunt her. Use her Grief Seed until it turns back into the Witch (since there's no Incubator around to claim it), repeat. But that's just my twisted imagination at work here (though Homura may consider such a scheme if push comes to shove, I believe).
Krimzon Flygon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Moar. Nao. I need to know what happens next!
FuryouMiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is pretty fun (and funny). Good to see someone playing with Homura without changing her personality too much.
anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
For the first chapter, your first fanfic is quite good compare to others. There are some grammar mistake, so I think you can have someone else beta it for you. The premier is also quite interesting with a lot of point to explore. Keep it up!