Reviews for Welcome To A Not So Nice Place
They should meet maya and krieg i want to see how they react to
IM THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!
Nightraze chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Interesting prologue! Hope you decide to continue this one day!
StormFarron185 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Update please. This has so much potential to be awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
please update , its been awail sence you updated. i really like the story
The NHK Ambassador chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So I had to give this story an annual re-read. I'm a few months late for its anniversary, mostly cause I've been tied up with my own story projects. What's weird is that I sworn I left a review on this a long time ago.. regardless this is probably one of the hilarious crossover concepts I'll ever see.
Fellow Sufferer chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
So, it seems that their Soul Gems do not deteriorate with time, but cleanse themselves instead. One way to make their survival possible without Witches around to hunt, I guess.

Welcome to Pandora, the planet of Hope!

P.S. Well, there is one other way to get a Grief Seed - torment one of the girls until she turns, then hunt her. Use her Grief Seed until it turns back into the Witch (since there's no Incubator around to claim it), repeat. But that's just my twisted imagination at work here (though Homura may consider such a scheme if push comes to shove, I believe).
Krimzon Flygon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Moar. Nao. I need to know what happens next!
FuryouMiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is pretty fun (and funny). Good to see someone playing with Homura without changing her personality too much.
anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
For the first chapter, your first fanfic is quite good compare to others. There are some grammar mistake, so I think you can have someone else beta it for you. The premier is also quite interesting with a lot of point to explore. Keep it up!
BIBOTOT chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Aright, great. First of all, i like the length you're making out of 1 chapter, as well as the idea. All the girls ended up dead and sent to another world where they would have to have the best of their second life.

The fallout of this is that you make quite a few grammar mistakes.

Anyway, look forward to seeing more real soon.