Reviews for A Very Different Life
Fire The Canon chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
This is my response review for your review on Flying High.

*SQUEE* Romione feels hehe. I kind of love these thought processes lol. They're really enjoyable. I think a bit OOC, but seeing as you're writing them as other characters, technically, it's actually done really well.

Well done.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is my response review for your review on You Make Me Smile.

Oh, wow, my favourite book series and my favourite (and the only one I like) Shakespeare play in one! Yay! It's just been many years since I last saw MAAN, so I'm struggling to remember haha.

Anyway, this was quite enjoyable. I quite like your cast, too, and there's a bit of light-heartedness humour to it, which was great,

Your writing is quite nice, and it flows well. My only thing would be maybe make the paragraphs a little smaller.

Other than that, though, well done.
Ecogirl11 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Really nice story!
I love much ado and harry potter!
Nest chapter should be Ron, Snape, or Luna!
Lady Ibara Phantomhive chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
You should do Ron next. Oh I just love the play Much Ado about nothing! I once played Beatrice! Shes awesome! Please update
Jyoti chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Ooooh rrly cool story! I like it :D
Yankeefan26 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I really like this! Shakespeare and JK Rowling are my two favorite authors in all the world. :) this is really good keep writing. :D
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This looks like it could have a some very interesting potential. Much Ado is one of my favorite Shakespeare plays and I'm in a small performance of it with my Shakespeare class.

It's going to be very interesting to see how this will flow. Oh, and Ron and Hermione make the perfect Benedict and Beatrice.

If you want to place this is a crossover category, there should be Shakespeare in the books section.

Please update soon.