Reviews for Just Plane Crazy
BeckNiece chapter 8 . 8/29
Please write more. I know haven't worked on this story in over a year, but you are still writing. This is great - And the bomb you dropped here at the end "Malcolm". Looking forward to what comes next.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Shan Jeniah chapter 1 . 6/18
OH! Your "L-shaped sheets in the American TV version"...spot-on. Even my American preteen says, "If they just had sex, why are they still wearing all their clothes?"

She's no fool, my girl.

As a female, I have ideas on Season 4. Lots of angst, but there are no doormats. Lots of missteps and misunderstandings, for sure. Whether I can write it all the way I see it, though, is another matter entirely.

Can't wait to read more!
Turner69 chapter 8 . 1/29
nice story, I hope you will continue / finish it.
VA Dixie Girl chapter 8 . 1/13
I'm enjoy the story, looking forward to the next chapter
Ahlisha chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
What?! Malcom?! H hollyyyyy cow! Didn't see that one coming. Woe.
fenixfether chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
Excellent update. I love it.
The radio communication made me twitch slightly but only because of tiny things (Wind would be reported: 186 5) I liked the TnT callsign, clever. Also, NDB on vulcan, blast from the past lol. IDK if I even have an active NDB within 200NM of my home airport anymore.

Anyway, there's my (surely irritating) critiques. Keep writing, i'm excited to read more.
lol chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Drop the mic
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Good story please finish it.
Blacknblue chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
I finally got around to reading this, sorry it took so long. I always get a kick out of your stories. You visualize the characters a bit differently than I do. But your plots are clever, your delivery is smooth, and your humor is so dry as to be dessicated. My compliments. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
shleprock chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
justme chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
Good to see this story continued. Btw the altimeter in an AN-2 is in meters like in all soviet airplanes.
Yashida chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Thank you for the update! You certainly made my evening!

Especially the end of this chapter was most satisfying, confirming my suspicions in such a nicely expressed way... Malcolm after all does have a significant 'special ops' past and it's always quite entertaining when that side of him is let out to play a little. And now him using it to court Hoshi? So darn sweet...

Of course, the T'Pol and Trip interaction is marvellous, as always. Please, do continue soonest!
jkarr chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
nice update
Yashida chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Wonderful of you to update this one; I missed it!

Please, keep going!
Cap'nFrances chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Hoshi continues to seem out of character to me. I liked her explanation of why she didn't want to blindly trust Goldy.

I think it would be a good idea to bump the rating up to M. I sometimes read fan fiction during my lunch break at work. That means I'm likely to download pages using the hospital's server. Some parts of this (like Hoshi and Mr. Bombastic) probably would stretch their rules too far. I don't think I'm likely to get in trouble but I 'd like to know my risk before I download a page.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »