Reviews for Just Plane Crazy
daryalkami5 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
I see you haven't written anything in a year but I would still live to see you continue this story!
BeckNiece chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Please write more. I know haven't worked on this story in over a year, but you are still writing. This is great - And the bomb you dropped here at the end "Malcolm". Looking forward to what comes next.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Shan Jeniah chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
OH! Your "L-shaped sheets in the American TV version"...spot-on. Even my American preteen says, "If they just had sex, why are they still wearing all their clothes?"

She's no fool, my girl.

As a female, I have ideas on Season 4. Lots of angst, but there are no doormats. Lots of missteps and misunderstandings, for sure. Whether I can write it all the way I see it, though, is another matter entirely.

Can't wait to read more!
Turner69 chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
nice story, I hope you will continue / finish it.
Serenityin2 chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
I'm enjoy the story, looking forward to the next chapter
Ahlisha chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
What?! Malcom?! H hollyyyyy cow! Didn't see that one coming. Woe.
fenixfether chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
Excellent update. I love it.
The radio communication made me twitch slightly but only because of tiny things (Wind would be reported: 186 5) I liked the TnT callsign, clever. Also, NDB on vulcan, blast from the past lol. IDK if I even have an active NDB within 200NM of my home airport anymore.

Anyway, there's my (surely irritating) critiques. Keep writing, i'm excited to read more.
lol chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Drop the mic
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Good story please finish it.
Blacknblue chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
I finally got around to reading this, sorry it took so long. I always get a kick out of your stories. You visualize the characters a bit differently than I do. But your plots are clever, your delivery is smooth, and your humor is so dry as to be dessicated. My compliments. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
shleprock chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
justme chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
Good to see this story continued. Btw the altimeter in an AN-2 is in meters like in all soviet airplanes.
Yashida chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Thank you for the update! You certainly made my evening!

Especially the end of this chapter was most satisfying, confirming my suspicions in such a nicely expressed way... Malcolm after all does have a significant 'special ops' past and it's always quite entertaining when that side of him is let out to play a little. And now him using it to court Hoshi? So darn sweet...

Of course, the T'Pol and Trip interaction is marvellous, as always. Please, do continue soonest!
jkarr chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
nice update
Yashida chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Wonderful of you to update this one; I missed it!

Please, keep going!