Reviews for Just Plane Crazy
Ahlisha chapter 8 . 9/13
What?! Malcom?! H hollyyyyy cow! Didn't see that one coming. Woe.
fenixfether chapter 8 . 5/2
Excellent update. I love it.
The radio communication made me twitch slightly but only because of tiny things (Wind would be reported: 186 5) I liked the TnT callsign, clever. Also, NDB on vulcan, blast from the past lol. IDK if I even have an active NDB within 200NM of my home airport anymore.

Anyway, there's my (surely irritating) critiques. Keep writing, i'm excited to read more.
lol chapter 8 . 4/8
Drop the mic
Good story please finish it.
Blacknblue chapter 8 . 3/28
I finally got around to reading this, sorry it took so long. I always get a kick out of your stories. You visualize the characters a bit differently than I do. But your plots are clever, your delivery is smooth, and your humor is so dry as to be dessicated. My compliments. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
shleprock chapter 8 . 3/8
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
justme chapter 8 . 3/3
Good to see this story continued. Btw the altimeter in an AN-2 is in meters like in all soviet airplanes.
Yashida chapter 8 . 3/2
Thank you for the update! You certainly made my evening!

Especially the end of this chapter was most satisfying, confirming my suspicions in such a nicely expressed way... Malcolm after all does have a significant 'special ops' past and it's always quite entertaining when that side of him is let out to play a little. And now him using it to court Hoshi? So darn sweet...

Of course, the T'Pol and Trip interaction is marvellous, as always. Please, do continue soonest!
jkarr chapter 8 . 3/2
nice update
Yashida chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Wonderful of you to update this one; I missed it!

Please, keep going!
Cap'nFrances chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Hoshi continues to seem out of character to me. I liked her explanation of why she didn't want to blindly trust Goldy.

I think it would be a good idea to bump the rating up to M. I sometimes read fan fiction during my lunch break at work. That means I'm likely to download pages using the hospital's server. Some parts of this (like Hoshi and Mr. Bombastic) probably would stretch their rules too far. I don't think I'm likely to get in trouble but I 'd like to know my risk before I download a page.
jkarr chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
it is nice that Jon is going to bat for Trip and T'pol
turbomagnus chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Nice subtle "Heartbreak Ridge" reference in there, I noticed... or at least think I noticed...
fenixfether chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
This story is beautifully conceived and beautifully written. The characters are dead on, even Hoshi with the stripping somehow.
Now, i have to technically correct you on two big points, they're actually pretty small, but I'm a pilot too so it matters to me.
#1 the AN-2 utilizes a radial engine as does the Chinese variant you referenced. Now, I'm assuming from the various references to turbine engines and jet fuel you decided to use a turboprop (was there a turboprop version of the chinese variant?). No problem there, except that you keep saying "turbofan" And that's been driving me up a wall. No big deal though, just picking nits.
#2 On biplanes the wings aren't built side 1-side 2, they're generally constructed as upper and lower sets to minimize structural weakness in the spars. Also, not a big deal at all, just thought it was worth mentioning.

All in all, I love the story and really look forward to reading more. I would probably recommend updating the rating to "M", even if it's just for Hoshi's masturbation scene (which is very hot btw). I also am very excited to see how you write Trip doing the test flights.

On a more personal note, I have done quite a few first-flights on homebuild and school-built kit planes, so if I could help you with any info on what those experiences are actually like I'd be more than willing to share what I know; just shoot me a message.

Cap'nFrances chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
I'm glad to see T'Pol beginning to understand and appreciate the bond. It's too bad Trip didn't have a more receptive audience to share his exhiliration with.

Hoshi seems out of character to me, but she does seem consistent with your vision of her. Either way, she is a very interesting character.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »