Reviews for Strange Resemblance
Sand n' Sable chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
It would be fun if Elka went to Seattle! I don't think Seattle would ever 'Sleep' again.
Sand n' Sable chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
I just discovered this story, it's simply delightful and I forgot that Victoria also played Ronnie!

I can't wait to read more about this story, I can see the fun coming up...it is too bad that Elka didn't come, it would be interesting to see what she did in Seattle.

Keep up the good work.
crazysockmonkeys chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Aww, this was such an amazing story, and it was so creative! How lovely to have Joy have her faith restored in men and happy endings in general by meeting Daphne! Awesome job, Kristen!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Everything in this chapter is so sweet! And Victoria is so funny here. "...after I'm dead, of course..." :)
crazysockmonkeys chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Elka is really funny in this chapter! You're really writing everyone in-character here! This is awesome so far.
crazysockmonkeys chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Aww...I remember this part! I really love "Do you think I should dress like that?" (Random thought...reminds me of Ted and Georgette. "I want every woman in the free world to get a dress like that.") Anyways, this is really cute!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Ooh, I can't wait to see what Daphne says! I love Melanie, Elka and Victoria's reactions to Daphne.
crazysockmonkeys chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Poor Joy! You're really doing a great job with writing her character. Again, I love the Facebook stuff! Great job!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I really love Joy looking for younger guys to date! That was an excellent way for her to find Daphne. I can't wait to see how they meet and what will happen when they get to Seattle! Oh, and the Facebook stuff is great too! :)
crazysockmonkeys chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Hee hee! I really love Melanie here. (She's my favorite.) :D Anyway, really great start! You really do a great job hooking the readers in.
VioletStella chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Great job on mixing the lightheartedness of a vacation with the emptiness Joy is feeling. Loved the 'you look just like my mother-in-law' line.
Elvie Spell chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I only selected Hot in Cleveland because I couldn't see how anyone could write a crossover for it with any other TV show. The decision to cross it over with Frasier was brilliant. Wonder if anyone else will now use your idea of the characters in different shows who are being played by the same actors meeting up in a crossover?
cumberland river relic chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Since I'm new to , I'm going back and reading older stories. This crossover is great! I especially appreciate how have cleverly put together two characters played by the same actress. Your story made the interactions (and reactions) between them humorous and enjoyable. You obviously had fun with this story, and it comes through in your writing. Good job!
NeuwroticMadam chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
This was soo cute. I wish that you could keep going, but i love what is here.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
So bummed this is the end of the story. One word: sequel. Anyway, loved the ending and it totally melted my heart when David said Joy was pretty. Soooo sweet.