Reviews for The Myth
ZellaCat chapter 1 . 2/1
This may just be me being naive, but i don't get it, what was the myth?
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Scorching
Thanks for sharing
Mzmalfoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Dayum. That was ridiculously hot.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Research is always important to form a correct opinion.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ah Sherlock ever the scientist!
"Scientist"
SofiaKate chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I think this has got to be my favourite M rated fic ever! It had what I was subconsciously looking for. I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Mmmm, coming back to this a month later and still finding it hot as hell. ;)
JohnWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I just about died reading this. :) In a good way. You way of describing things is beautiful. I love it. Fantastic story.
power0girl chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
NICE! Brilliant in that I can JUST SEE Sherlock thinking he knows best only to be proved wrong!

Ta
anonymus chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Smoking WOW!*going to seek a cold shower*

Thank you so much for this.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow, so hot! Just, took my breath away, these boys have got it goin' on! Nice one!

:D
HOS70 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow, this was very hot indeed! Thanks so much for being brave and posting this, and many thanks to ScopesMonkey for encouraging you to do so.

I was much amused by Sherlock being angry enough to spend hours hacking into that website to remove the offending article, then admonishing the editor by e-mail. Will he send another e-mail now, to apologise? :-)

Sherlock working hard, giving John a very good time (or two), was lovely. I'm happy that he continues to find John "always interesting, always stimulating". I thought it funny that, when trying to recreate the First Myth, that Sherlock would lose control by recalling John's previous reactions. Love and desire, when allowed to surface, are strange things, Sherlock, huh?

I loved this line: "The walk into the flat was disrupted by several slow lingering kisses, the kind Sherlock was certain John specialized in." and am green with envy...

Towards the end of your story, John wanting to come with Sherlock inside him instead of the beads, was beautiful. Toys are great, but still no substitute for the real thing, especially if it's attached to the guy you love. Awww!

Again, many thanks for this!
Kasia-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was a very good fic and I enjoyed reading it very much. :)
Telula13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
DAMN GIRL! Just DAMN! Wowsers.

;)
Lena221b chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Yummy Johnlock smut :) Thanks!