Reviews for Fifty Shades of Flannel
Igoogleeverything chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
lmao so funny :)
50shadesfanatic chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I love this! It is hilarious and I laughed out loud many time! Please update soon :)
captainspicy chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
So very funny! I laughed and laughed. I especially love how the Lanz lived on and became much . . . More. Yeah, I went there. Thanks and look forward to reading you again.
Penny Lain chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Laughed like a loon reading this! Funny and so entertaining. Thank you for such a great satire.
katie chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Nancy O'Toole's perversion galaxy is a miasma of erotic delights. I actually think this chapter made me pregnant.
katie mc chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Dear God. I need to get an icy pack ready before I read any more...
katie mc chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
BAA HAAA!
MLP chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Merciful Summer's Eve! What's next?
mericat chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Way, way too funny. Keep up the good work. You need to work in the cellulite and the slight sag to the boobs as well as mild thunder thighs.
B chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Lol this is soo awesome! You're super creative and it was very well written! I enjoyed it very much! Please keep writing!
MaddyMoo82 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Hahah really funny! Best part-

"My thoughts are quickly interrupted as he opened the door to his pleasure chamber I gasped. Three words came to mind:

Murphy's Oil Soap."

Made my day!
MLP chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
It IS mean to say you saw Ryan Seacrest when you didn't!
landofthedragon chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Absolutely hysterical and a much better read than the original, A real woman not a caricature. I can predict a trilogy perhaps a book deal... anyone who can make front loaders sound sexy gets my vote..
cassdsassyangel chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
i've read the whole series, and this is a pretty funny and witty fic. goodjob! looking forward to more!
Slayne chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You made me laugh out loud, and I needed that today. looking forward to reading more...
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »