Reviews for Far From Civilization
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
LOL! I know you had fun with THAT one. :-) Pretty much the same idea as anywhere in Northern Minnesota, haha! There's another thing they've never really dealt with: snow.

As if using two meanings for the prompt was even a challenge for you. :-)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hehehehe I've enjoyed what I've seen of Canada. Didn't try to have the internet at the time, tho, so can't speak to that aspect. :D

Nice one. :)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
AHAHAH! "It's CANADA after all..." Oh goodness. Being a Canadian myself, I find this lovely little drabble to be utterly hilarious. Poor Sam, where would the boy be without his internet?

Great job with this.

Cheers,

Jimelda
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
LOL, poor Dean and Sam, without any form of entertainment...I was that way last night, the power went out at about 8pm and I sat in the dark for a bout an hour and a half before I took my kitty and curled up on the couch to sleep...there really isn't anything to do home alone at night with no power, lol.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Heehee, kudos for using the word three times!

I love how Sam snarks at Dean for moaning about not having Sky, but it's the end of the world when his internet goes down :)

Nicely done!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Haha, it hadn't occurred to me that you're Canadian! (Been a few times - loved it!)

DeansBabyBird
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
The boys must have been really desperate, apparently Dean is afraid of Canada.

I know what you mean about the Canada cracks, I'm southern, mostly rural US and I collect southern redneck jokes.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
LOL! Really, loved the Yemen reference :-) And Sammy. What did you expect... it's in the wild, after all ;-)

xx Kate
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
LOL Cute! I love the boys needling each other! Sam's all reasonable till his internet goes out (much like I would be, LOL).
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nicely done! Always good to make fun of yourself! Ever get to the Vancouver area?
Swellison chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nice one! I like how Sam's okay with Dean's losing the satellite TV, but goes all huffy when the same snowstorm affects HIS internet!

Sue
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ha ha! Awesome!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Haha I can so see the boys being like this. I admit the Canada crack made me laugh.