Reviews for Who We Used To Be
I love this piece.
kyanaM chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
And another wonderfull story from my sweetprincipal. I knew earlier, foung a role playing forum buffy and was telling to someone, i want to read spuffy fic always made me feels better, and i was, oh i know going to find where the link of sweet fic is she always do it good.

And i was just right hihi. love it
Cheire chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
it's amazing!sweet and comfortable!
AGriffinWriter chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I have never teared up over a fanfic before... but wow, the waterworks started during Illyria's dream about Wesley... and then Angel dying... Wow. I detest Angel (almost as much as I detest Riley), but his death scene was spectacularly written. Amazing piece, earned a 'favorite' from me.
TessLouise chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Really beautiful. Thank you.
TessLouise chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Lovely.
tawny chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I love after the fall stories because I always wonder how Buffy would react after seeing spike again...I mean in alt universe world without the comics which are fine intheir own way. Loved this story and I think you write very well...you get the characters down and your stories flow so well! I can't wait to read more!
ladymirth chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
*sniffle* That was beautiful.

You write Spuffy so very well, and yet it's always eclipsed by the way you write Cangel.
rororogers chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
wow beautifully written.
Margot-Eve chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
And this ladies an gentlemen was perfection. Touching, sweet and tad of sad. Very good. Very suitable. Nice.
Emma Russo chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Thank you for giving me the long-awaited closure I've been craving for since Buffy ended. Thank you. It feels like Christmas.
PeaceHeather chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
This may be one of the most phenomenal reunion fics I've ever read. The Shanshu touch was absolutely beautiful and poignant. Lovely.

Have you considered sharing this over at Elysian Fields?
JTellersOldLady chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
This was a brilliant story all together, i wish they'd of done a little 15 min extra on the last episode of angel, to atleast let spike see buffy one more time, they were perfect for each other.

Hope you write some more Spuffy Stories :)
BabyFaith18 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
You are by far the best author I've ever reviewed for! Not only did you write/post the last chapter quickly after I complained P, but you reply to all of the reviews you receive! I'm so glad I have been able to read all of your writings! Granted my motivation for school is lacking but I figure if I read quality writing I'll be okay!

Thank you so much for your stories, they are amazing! I can't wait for your next update and (hopefully future) story!
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
This story reminds me of a great book that I read many years ago titled "Death Be Not Proud". There is also a poem by the same name and until you wrote the passage about Angel's gift I had never looked at the prophecy that way! It's truly a brilliant decision and as for each of the other characters I truly love it! You also brought up a truly interesting cultural point whether you meant to or not. In our culture it's acceptable to miss birthdays and other celebrations of the living, but it's considered unacceptable to miss a funeral where all you do is pay homage to a shell. Better to honour those we love while they live than walk past their shells once their souls have departed.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »