Reviews for Who We Used To Be
MaireAilbhe chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Such an excellent meeting! I've always been a little let-down by the "Buffy meeting up with Spike after the Hellmouth again" scenes, but this one felt so right! Thank you! I can't wait for the final chapter! :)
micmoc chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Yebah! What a sweet reunion! Love it! Tnx-)
DLillith21 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Claps her hands happily! Great chapter. I really like them staying up all night talking about their lives and munching and just being Buffy and Spike. The bit about the Immortal and Dawn, way to go Buffy. Love when Spike gets protective of Dawn! Really like the bit about the oral test and saying I love you. :)
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
OMG! I love you!

This was perfect! The two of them talking really talking about every day things. Okay weird every day things for us but normal for them.

The way the two of them are so hesitant about the emotional stuff is so sweet. They love each other and are so afraid it's gone or too late. I'm glad they both had the nerve to speak their minds. You know Spike has to be really worried about seeing Dawn, but so glad he has Buffy!
mike13z50 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Buffy swallowed. "No. I know him like he used to be. But I'd really, really like the chance to meet this guy you're talking about. Can you please tell me where to find him?"

I'd really like to meet him as well. So nice to see a new Sweetprincipale story! I really love your writing, you do the romance of the spuffy relationship so well.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Whoa, another story already. I dig what you've got so far, though Illyria seems off to me. I get why you did it, you need an exposition character and Illyria is really the only available character for that role, but her character is not suited for the role as she is portrayed in other mediums

Aside from that I loved the scene with Buffy by angels bedside, and you always paint a very good portrait of Spike.

As an aside, You write rambling and symbolism quite well, does Drucilla make an appearance in any of your stories. I would love to read your portrayal
ShortyWasHotLikeAToaster chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love your stories and therefore believe you should update hourly. However that is near impossible unless you finished an entire story then posted...and had no life.

Back to the subject at hand however, I'm excited to read this! Please update soon! I love your stories!
Sirius120 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Yay! A new story! Love this plot. I've read several stories set post-NFA, but not this angle. A delirious Angel and a too- blunt Ilyria do a lot to move the plot along. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Seapea chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I really enjoyed your first chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next one. This is a just a little different take on the post-NFA genre.
Inazea chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Aawww. That's the first thing that comes to my mind after reading this. I just love how this starts. The end of the Spike-centered paragraph was just heartbreakingly beautiful. Him thinking about how he should greet her and the world washing out from under his feet. Beautiful. Tugs at your heart.

I kind of feel bad for Buffy when she's sitting with Angel and he's thinking he's talking to Cordelia ... I mean, somehow she's earned it, but that'd be a little hard on anybody.

Up until now I refused to watch Angel. I mean, I watched a few Episodes ... irgh. But now, I kind of feel the need to at least catch up on a few events mentioned in this story ... Like the Apocalypse and Rome ... I already feel bad for Spike. ...

Looking forward to reading more,

LG

Ina
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow, fantastic chapter. Much better than most of the post series fics I've read. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Well I wonder what Buffy is going to do now? Will she run before she even knocks? Will she punch him in the nose? Or will she cry and kiss him and tell him she loves him?

I love Illyria. She is a hoot. Angel calling for Cordy was priceless! Buffy isn't number 1 in Angel's heart anymore and now she knows it. But she isn't sure if Angel is still number 1 in her heart. So where does that leave Spike.

Yeah Buffy could always talk to Spike but Spike could never talk to Buffy. She didn't want to hear it. Every time he tried to talk about them she would say there wasn't a them. So where does that leave them?

You sneaky woman! You didn't tell me you were doing this! You know we are going to beg for more so your idea for a short piece might not work! :)
mercurystar69 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Can't wait to read more!
I am a logical vegetable chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Love It!
sbyamibakura chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Really like the story thus far! I've been hard pressed to find really good fics set post AtS S5 or BTVS S7 so it's good to see this story. Then again I haven't read a bad story from you yet.

Love your characterization of Illyria. As someone who focuses on the characters, I love the characterization you do in each story you've made. It's hard for people to get down how characters act and you do it so well.

Can't wait to read the next parts! Keep up the great work!

-PhoenixJustice