Reviews for The Perils of Boba Fett
Meghan chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Please...Please finish it! I've asked once, I know, but I've checked it regularly! please finish it! I'm aching to know what happens! How did Boba anger Embo?
FettsLoki chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Please! Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!
Finish it!

It's amazing! i'm in suspense, wanting you to finish! please don't stop! I love it! What happens next?

Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please! Finish!
Mistflower21 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Please put another chapter up when you can!
Mistflower chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I 3 this story. I'll keep an eye out for the next update.
CaTigeReptile chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
So maybe it's been a decade since you updated this story. Doesn't matter - it's awesome and you should write more!
Liz chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I hope u update soon :)
kiku65 chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Update? Please! Im adding this to my C2 and I like to do COMPLETED versions!
Litrouke chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
OMG. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! This is...SO COOl. *twitchspasm* I love it! If only Fett /had/ taken off his shorts...*sighs dreamily* Ahem, but anyway...this is so so so so so awesome! You've made my entire week! I'd be even happier if you would update, though! _
Darth Insidious chapter 5 . 5/18/2004
And then...?
Very, very good story. Cohesive, coherent and engaging. Having been without much more food than that in the same time frame, I can relate. NOT fun doing anything more physical than walking or typing...
Onto the alert list you go...I SHALL be wathing you.
May the Force be with you (in a dark kind of way).
Maia Nienenquea chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
Oh . . . poor Boba! Kinda reminds me of a story where a burrahobbit falls into a cave where a bizzare creature lives, then escapes, only to be caught in a blazing tree, nad is finally rescued by some bird. If only Boba had a friend that had saved the life of Gwaihir the Windlord! Anyway, good story. Please write more!
VampCat chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
Please *clasps hands together* finish this story! I'm a major Fett fan and this is one of the best Fett stories so far...
Essie Aster chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
freakin update girl! dude. you're worse at this than I am. I thought I took forever and a day to write.

anywho...sry...had to rant a bit. I like the storyline. you may want to go over and just reread it and revise it a little. there are some spots that just need tweaking. And DUDE! Fett in a lake in his drawers! DUDE! w00t!

btw...thanks for reading my fic ;)
Sadako once again not logged in chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
Yes! New chapter! I *love* this story; it's action-filled, fast-paced and utterly *fun* to read. I can’t wait for Chapter 6!
Vandesdelca chapter 5 . 4/20/2003
GAH! Boba Fett is having ANOTHER bad day! Yeesh!
Vandesdelca chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
GAH! Poor Boba, does he ever get a break? Wait...No he doesn't.