Reviews for Disappeared
Elise Deschat chapter 10 . 5/14
I am impressed by the depth of your literary prowess at such an early age...hope that the years since this was published honed your skills...even though adequate, the end came too soon, as the last issue of the plot would have taken longer to resolve... even so it is amazing what we can do, when gentled by simpler, less complex ways of looking at life.

cin33 chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Enjoyed reading your story...hope you'll keep writing more...especially about Heath.
lea rade chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I have only read your story today and was just as interested in your little snippets at the end of most of your chapters. It was only when I got to the end and note you say you are 16. I had no idea you were so young when I read this story. Quite frankly, for one so young, you are an exceptionally talented writer. At the risk of repeating myself, I am astonished how well you have done.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
I know that this is an old story but it was an excellent one. Good luck in your future life.
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I just started watching "The Big Valley" for the first time this week and I'm halfway through the first season.
I love your story and the way your characters stayed true to the series! You've got them all down to perfection.
A wonderful story and an intriguing plot! Congratulations! 10/10
shadde chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Good story from such a young author. Happy Birthday
shadde chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
You accidently changed Gal into Charger. What is the point of Dan and Jonah? Did you plan to use the Nick ouylaw lookalike in more depth?
shadde chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
That has to be hard for Nick, that his brother thinks he hurt him, even in delerium.
shadde chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Interesting to have a criminal look just like Nick. It would make a powerful psychological story for heath to beat by a Nick double after only just becoming friends wuth each other.
shadde chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
it seems as if you've suceeded. My impression is she is worried and don't know what to do about it. I am surprised hot-headed Nick is waiting though. I would expect him to have taken off days ago.
moira4eku chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Happy Belated Birthday! I really enjoyed your story and glad that Heath is able to feel more comfortable around Nick. I look forward to reading another Big Valley story (if that is what you plan on writing). I thought you really had their "voices" done very close to each character. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
LOL Yes, TPS is me. The site was being ornery and TPS was a fast way of signing my name. Good job on this story,
kimber1461 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I have truly enjoyed this story! Have a wonderful birthday!
Trinideanfan chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Happy birthday and great job!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012