Reviews for Disappeared
lea rade chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I have only read your story today and was just as interested in your little snippets at the end of most of your chapters. It was only when I got to the end and note you say you are 16. I had no idea you were so young when I read this story. Quite frankly, for one so young, you are an exceptionally talented writer. At the risk of repeating myself, I am astonished how well you have done.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
I know that this is an old story but it was an excellent one. Good luck in your future life.
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I just started watching "The Big Valley" for the first time this week and I'm halfway through the first season.
I love your story and the way your characters stayed true to the series! You've got them all down to perfection.
A wonderful story and an intriguing plot! Congratulations! 10/10
shadde chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Good story from such a young author. Happy Birthday
shadde chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
You accidently changed Gal into Charger. What is the point of Dan and Jonah? Did you plan to use the Nick ouylaw lookalike in more depth?
shadde chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
That has to be hard for Nick, that his brother thinks he hurt him, even in delerium.
shadde chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Interesting to have a criminal look just like Nick. It would make a powerful psychological story for heath to beat by a Nick double after only just becoming friends wuth each other.
shadde chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
it seems as if you've suceeded. My impression is she is worried and don't know what to do about it. I am surprised hot-headed Nick is waiting though. I would expect him to have taken off days ago.
moira4eku chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Happy Belated Birthday! I really enjoyed your story and glad that Heath is able to feel more comfortable around Nick. I look forward to reading another Big Valley story (if that is what you plan on writing). I thought you really had their "voices" done very close to each character. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
LOL Yes, TPS is me. The site was being ornery and TPS was a fast way of signing my name. Good job on this story,
kimber1461 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I have truly enjoyed this story! Have a wonderful birthday!
Trinideanfan chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Happy birthday and great job!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Glad to see you back!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing it I like reading stories about the Barkleys. they always seem to find trouble Thanks for writing
moira4eku chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
I am relieved that the boys were able to get back to the ranch. I'm still not sure about their "guests". I mean they actually admitted at an attempted thievery of Heath a year ago. Heath really needs the rest and to try to get those thoughts out of his head. Looking forward to more.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »