Reviews for She Would Die
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
O.o wholy shit, just wow. Words can't describe how well this was written.
lella7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So beautifully sad. Of course she would never tell him and that just breaks my little heart :(
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is a fantastic drabble. It's so hard to tell a complete story in 100 words, and you did a great job with that. It's wonderfully depressing, really, how you have Bellatrix refrain from saying something. The last line is ambiguous- is it something she's thinking or simply the truth? And I love its ambiguity. It adds to the story and leaves me thinking about it and wondering what things I've left unsaid. (this review is nearly as long as the drabble...)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Short, but delightful )
asgardies chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Why is this so saaaad? (amazing, but sad)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Aww. :( poor Bellatrix, great job! :D

So, Singing in the Rain is finally done so I have a tiny bit more free time than previous. XP I'll try to read all I missed, but it'll be in a backwards/weird order. Yup. But I'm back! :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Actually crying right now... aah Bella you silly girl! Although I guess you would have to be very brave to tell the Dark Lord you loved him...
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Sad but kind of cute. Poor Bellatrix, even if she is evil.
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Tragic, angsty and cold just how bellamot should be. Lovely as always. I agree. I don't think she would have ever told him.