Reviews for Dancing to Her Own Beat
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Very Sweet and Funny!
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh my gosh, this was totally perfect. I seriously just decided that I wanted to read a short fic about Korra and one of the guys dancing it up. Imagine my surprise that I find this not even a minute later. I could just imagine Bolin talking Korra into dancing with him and the two just going all out with everything they've got.
alexanndria chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
LOVED THIS! Glimpses into characters thoughts are my favorite kind of story. Thank you. :D
jordygirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
AHHHHH! MY FEELS!
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I like this side of mako ;) its so different from his usuall irritability. Hmmm okay so I'm just gonna ask u since I just had this tiny epiphany, do u think they made Korra and mako, a caring tho stubborn water tribe girl (katara) and an irritable and closed off fire bender (Zuko) for all the pissed Zutara fans out there? Oh and besides the random? good story! Lol
shmobeline chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awesome job! That was wicked, heh. I thought wrote Mako really well. :)
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Well, whatever your pen ate before it vomited it back up must have been - no I can't make the metaphor. Anyway, this was great! Write Makorra dancing and then have it turn into smut! They'll dance and get all hot and sexual tensiony and then go back to the apartment and TOTALLY DO IT.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
please let his perverted sick-o desires become real. for the love of all makorragoodness!
Diana Luna Night chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Yes plz write them dancing together
TakeruDream chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I loved this, very nicely written! :)
Shaybo27 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love imagining Makko with a sweet, secret little crush on Korra-Great :)
Mandarins chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
LOL. Mako's viewpoint is so cool & collect. Love it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Her being a good dancer reminds me of Aang, he was a good dancer in the episode "The Headband"
natlovesyou chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is fabulous! This was a heck of a story! Nice details and descriptions!

Ok, if you do write those drabbles, I'm so gonna read them! I like how you write