Reviews for Saved by the Grace of Southern Charm
Broadway Babe WA chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Oh my god this chapter is so cute! I loved this story so much :)
McRose chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
It was really nice of you to finish the story, even after the show was canceled. An overall satisfactory ending.
-jan
thorteso chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Wonderful ending.

I still miss this show, and I loved your story! One of my favorite couples!
Gates Hepburn chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Absolutely fabulous! Thank you for completing it!
OldFashionedGrl chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Just found your wonderful story. I'm really going to miss GCB. I love the way you've depicted the evolution of Cricket and Blake's relationship. I hope you plan to continue the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
awesome..more please.
thorteso chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I love GCB and just found its FF section.
This is the best story I have read on here yet and I hope to see another chapter soon! (And to see the show back on the air!)
Broadway Babe WA chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Yay! I loved that update! Keep going!
myevilregal chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Aww... This chapter is so cute. :3
Gates Hepburn chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
So happy you've continued with it! Love this chapter! Cricket and Blake are spot on. Brilliant work!
wwdd chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love this story! Keep up the great blicket writing! Love love love
Gates Hepburn chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I love this story and I hope you'll continue it soon!
myevilregal chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
McRose chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Clever backstory; even though I really don't care that the show was canceled, I'm enjoying your story!

-jan
BroadwayBabeWA chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Hey, so to begin with,

If you don't mind, maybe you could promote the SaveGCB movements? There's a tumblr under the same URL and an online petition under SaveGCB . com. Spread the word, Kristin Chenoweth and some of the other stars already did and it got into the Dallas news.

Second, (the actual review) great job with this chapter! I think this was really well written and I again felt it was very I character. I love how you're making Blake and Cricket's relationship grow and I think you're portraying it accurately. You're writing it in a perfect example of how I tried to explain Blicket to my skeptical aunt, love without sexual attraction. Nice job and update soon!