Reviews for Foxhole
articuno13 chapter 8 . 5/20
Found an error in this chap, but otherwise i'm really liking this story so far.

Here's the error: The dark lord fortunatly noticed the flailing arms and swam Link to safety.

What is Link doing in a pure hp story? ;)
Black chapter 23 . 5/13
I HATE you. I loved this story and you JUST HAD TO STOP IT! Just because you don't feel it was right, it was still an amazing story! I checked out your other version, it wasn't nearly as far as this one. You know, you could have at least finished this one! After that, sure rewrite it, BUT NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT! CAN"T YOU JUST NOT BE A B**** AND ACTUALLY FINISH IT!? OR IT THAT TO MUCH TO ASK!?
Starchild0Starlight chapter 7 . 4/27
I LOVE this story already! :D
Animelover20003 chapter 20 . 4/24
I have a feeling that you based your Fenrir on Axel,with the "Got it memorized?"
tabala chapter 23 . 3/10
Meantion that it is abandoned or do not mark as complete!
estrals1 chapter 23 . 3/8
Great story, I hope you update soon.
Sera chapter 2 . 1/22
Didn't Bella lose a child?
paz chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
Brilliant
kayla.parkhurst chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Just a quick note about your comment about "memory" if it's the song I think, the one from Cats, then it's actually more famous this side of the pond (I'm British born). Cats was written by Sir Andrew Lloyd-Webber (a British man that has been knighted by the queen for his contributions to preforming arts) and preformed in London's West End long before it ever hit Broadway. Sorry I know it's only a sentence that doesn't matter for the rest of the story or anything that comes before but it shows a lack of research. You're not the only author that makes assumptions about Britain based on America, in fact it happens so often it's become a pet peeve of mine (the worst being the assumption that the uk has a 3 month summer break. We don't; it's a 6 week holiday starting mid July and ending the 1st week of September as close to the 1st as possible). Once again sorry I just feel that a bit of basic research especially into the country your basing the story in should be done.
Wolf chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
This is a reference to kingdom hearts Axel
japanloveroffood chapter 23 . 9/29/2016
Unicornacopia aipocanrocinU chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
OMFG! JEFFY-KINS! *Fangirl screeches*
travisblack117 chapter 23 . 6/1/2016
This is the second time tonight that I finished a story only to find that the story will never be finished and that makes me sad.
I am wolf chapter 16 . 5/20/2016
Dumblefuck, the name just, it captures his essence, I like it
AngelxCloud chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
i found my place in Harry Potter...with Narcissia XD (was meant to be posted before chapter 9's but something happened)