Reviews for Garth Marenghi's Darkplace: the Novel
Ficta Scriptor chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Oh dear God this is funny. XD I burst out in hysterics at: " I just learned one or two lines at a time; sometimes my second line was still being written as I delivered my first." But therein lies a critical error! In the show, (or maybe it was in the DVD extras) Dean Leaner said he couldn't be bothered with semicolons because "This isn't Joyce!" And yet there's a semicolon in this very fic! P

I read this fic on a whim after I got an idea for a Garth/MLP crossover fic. Suffice to say, this is hilarious so far! XD
vlucia chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
This is very well done. I enjoyed reading it so much. Thanks for writing this :)
xxNellxx chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
This is fabulous- all characters are REALLY WELL DONE and in full character! I'm a HUGE fanatic with Darkplace and this is just fantastic! LOVE IT! (noticed the little nod to Noel & Jullian)
xxNellxx chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Finding a Garth fic on here as just made my day! Perfect opening- just like the booklet inside the actual DVD! I can tell already this is going to be good- you've got the character SPOT ON!
Invader Miraza chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Holy hell.

Ask and ye shall receive.

I loved everything this is, the voices were so painfully, hilariously clear in my head. Perfection.

I thoroughly enjoyed this cup of terror tea.
Invader Miraza chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Man, I hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Thanks for writing this! Darkplace is one of my favorite comedies. I enjoyed how you fleshed out some of the details from the show.