Reviews for The Event
Wolfisis chapter 16 . 4/4
You so dont suck at ending this was great I loved the ending though I was so sad during all of this but so happy that he found love and comfort this was a great story.
YouAreTheLoveOfMyLifeKurtXoX chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
This story made me cry.. It reminded me to much of myself and how im suicidal.. I loved this story!
liylagrimm chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
My heart! The feels! XD This was wonderfully written great job!
Drarry4eva chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Good story. Bullying sucks. There were a few spelling mistakes though. But it was still good. And I am really happy that Kurt didn't die.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
loves loves loves loves
psonny97 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
Do you think maybe you could make an alternative ending? One where Kurt manages to kill himself? I've been looking for a Kurt-jump off the school roof- suicide FOREVER now! It 'd be awesome if you could n_n
CourkMee16 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I have read the majority of your stories. It seems all the ones I have read make me cry like a little girl. I love them, though. You are an amazing writer, and I hope that you keep on writing.
ihategoodbyes chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
Kurt's hopelessness is very well shown and Puck's aura is captured wonderfully.
-Kate
StruckByChord chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
just a spelling mistake nothink big its stares not stairs x
StruckByChord chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
just one error you said that karofsky was a closet homophobe? dont you mean homosexual? x
nubianamy chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Burt! I love Burt like everything. Yay Burt. I need more Burt in my life. Did I mention BURT?
nubianamy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh, Kurt. I can feel his pain. This ties in nicely with the episode in season 3 where Schue talks about suicide. Looking forward to finding out what happens.
-amy
sweetandspice chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
wow I love the ending. and plz make a sequel * pouts sad face *.I love the whole story u rock out loud.
Homo Explosion chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Oh this story was so wonderful! I think the endingwas good. If you made a sequel Iould read it, but I think you could leave this story as it is if you wanted to.
Aoife chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Yeah, that's a lot like how it happened for me too. Only much less publicised. The attempt, the struggle to live, the nightmares, that one person who's there through it all, and finally moving on. After I attempted suicide I had to transfer to a smaller school because crowds really freaked me out. My best friend to date was there everyday. And my was-then bestfriend never showed. Asshole.