Reviews for With All The Time In The World
Mimi chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Aaaawww...a happy family at last. I did not want this tale to end! You did a brilliant job of staying true to the characters while following your AU and integrating cannon. You gave such drpth to their inner turmoil and rediscovery of their love. I feel like they can conquer anything that comes their way because their love was earned by overcoming obstacles. They are more in love now then the premarrisge lust that started them down this path. Thank you for sharing your amazing writing talents and imagination. I wished there was a sequel so we can share in their happily ever after. :-)
Mimi chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
I'm doing the Happy Dance for our lovebirds! Soooo happy for them!
Mimi chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
Yay! Isobel to the rescue again! I'm so excited for our lovebirds! :-)
Mimi chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
YES! I'm so elated that he kissed her! Even if it was brief.
Mimi chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
I feel the tide is turning. Mary's changing thoughts of the baby as a blessing is as it should be.

I am so looking forward to our darlings finding each other and opening their hearts to love again.
Mimi chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Finally! Isobel to the rescue!
Mimi chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Oh both of my poor darlings! Do
Much hurt where there should be love. My hope is that they will be blessed with a blue-eyed baby boy who will heal all pains of the past...
Mimi chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
I thought it was going soooo very right until her guilt possessed her. But I am glad that she is telling him so they can move on instead of hiding the secret.
Mimi chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Nooooo!
Mimi chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Oh Mary! You silly silly girl. He loves you and only you. Don't you go and do something foolish with those shiny new boyz!
Mimi chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Wake up and snap out of it darlings! Don't let Evelyn and definitely not Parmuk come between you two!
Mimi chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Arrgghh the angst and stubbornness of Mary was so frustrating! Good for Matthew to make the move. Love the library conversation and kiss!

Brilliant writing! So glad I found this! Just M and M. No distractions except for one another and themselves.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Of all the AUs I'd read, Fuel on the Fire was the only one that kept haunting me, because I'd catch myself thinking about what might happen next, how it possibly work, in such a world. Imagine then how delighted I was to discover that you'd written an entire follow up novel to that one-off! I read it eagerly, day after day, nodding and thinking, yes...that's how these two characters would respond, both being their own kind of idiot, still hurting each other, but eventually sorting themselves (with the help of Isobel, of course :) out. The initial premise took a bit of suspending disbelief, but if Matthew's stunned expression upon meeting her is any indication (along with Mary's thoughtless, competitive tendency to initially treat him like a plaything), it didn't require suspending *that* much disbelief. And then, whee...! Now they have to deal with it.

I absolutely loved how you told the story, with the consequences of their actions playing out, unafraid to use words like "sin" and "immoral" in describing how the characters thought. It makes perfect sense to me that Matthew would be both unable to restrain himself around Mary after such a development, while at the same time still run through with a very strong moral compass (inherited from Isobel, no doubt).

As much as I didn't want Mary to adhere to the fixed-point with Pamuk, you did a beautiful job of wholesale-repurposing those canon scenes (I'll never watch them the same way again! :) and Mary's internal thought-process after Pamuk entered her bedroom made complete sense, given her character. It was undoubtedly a rape, even if Mary can't see it that way (I'm sure Isobel does, even if Matthew is as conflicted about it as Mary is), and the idea that Mary retreated to the only remaining power that she had in the situation (choosing to "willingly" participate in it, rather than be more obviously physically forced into it), is a stinging reminder of the terrible conflict and subtle gradations of what society considers rape. I immediately recognized my own internal questions about such a situation
Miss Math chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Am I being too analytical? Wouldn't Edith be 16 (at most) at the end of 1912? Not that its interrupting the flow of the story. . .
Miss Math chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
At the end of 1912, wouldn't Sybil be 13?