Reviews for With All The Time In The World
redpeony chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Well, I for one would love an epilogue, but the ending is just perfect. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
athena10867 chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
I have not reviewed for a while but this has always been one of my all time favorite M&M stories and you did not dissappoint with the ending. I would love an epilogue for the reason that I am not ready to let this story go.
fanaticdA chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
an epilogue would be marvelous. Just to know the truth.
virtualclutter chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Lovely ending to a lovely story. Thanks for posting, it made my morning! :)
Robyn chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
I'd like to see a bit of closure in the form of an epilogue if you would be so kind as to write one. I know you said you are leaving it ambiguous but I'd like if to be apparent of the girls heritage. I'd like us to find out who her 'actual' father is, as that is one of the reasons I stuck with the story. Otherwise, I enjoyed this fic and your writing immensely!
j1878w chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Great ending. I really enjoyed your story and would appreciate an epilogue. After that Christmas special, it feels a little unlucky to end things so close to the birth. A snapshot of the future would be nice. Truth be told, I just love your stories. I get excited to read whatever you have to offer. I hope you have some interesting AUs brewing.
Stephanie chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Dear Orangeshipper. I think that epilogue would be lovely. Baby girl could have blue eyes, please! And It would be nice to see their family with other child or children.
Lia06 chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Please do give us an epilogue. I'd love one...mostly because I want to know what they named the baby.

This whole story has been so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Lady Etiquette chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
I just realized that this story was told over a period of nine months...the same time frame Mary would have been pregnant, so sort of "real time". :) This was a lovely and touchingly emotional end to a beautiful story. I loved how you wove certain details and dialogue from canon in to the story. The anxiety Matthew feels during the delivery leaps off the page, so to speak, and I felt like I was sitting in the room with him! And their converations through the closed door...so darling and endearing. I agree with your decision to leave the identity of the baby girl's father ambiguous-because it doesn't matter. Clearly Matthew loves Mary and adores their daughter and I envision him being a silly, adoring nut over her for the rest of her life regardless of what features or traits become more noticable. This is one of the finest stories I've read on this site. Thank you for such a scrumptious, satisfying ending. But having said that, an epilogue would be delightful!It would be fun to learn what they name her and to see their happy little family at some point in the future. Please please, please, do consider it! :)
downtonlove chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Thank you so much for the beautiful story. I've read it several times because it's one of my favorites for so many reasons. I have to admit that I really wanted to know if the baby was Matthew's but I love the ending you gave us. They are a family, they love each other and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Please write an epilogue when you get a chance. I'd love to know how things go for them, and I hope that you will give us a more definite sign of her heritage.

Thank you again for this fic. Very well done.
Alex chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Please do an epilogue I live this story and so I need on more little bit of fluff to make me happy
On either side the river lie chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
You're a Darling and I LOVED it.
TheLadyMaleficent chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
As I was reading this chapter, all I could think was that this is EXACTLY the way this would have/should have gone. I think you absolutely made the right choices here, all the way through, and it was just lovely to read - as always.

I'll toss my hat in the ring as someone who'd love an epilogue. As others have said, something from a few years down the line might be nice, especially if they have other children by that point! But this is truly your story to tell, and I trust whatever direction you would choose to take it. Many thanks for such an enjoyable AU!
AmericanGhost chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Great ending to a great story! I didn't see the ambiguous ending coming, but I have to say, I love it more than any other alternative! I would love to see an epilogue!
cowherderess chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
This was a lovely ending! (though I would absolutely read an epilogue if you wrote one) I don't mind at all that you left the baby's paternity ambiguous. In earlier chapters I was more worried about it, but now I don't think it matters, not really. She *is* Matthew's daughter, even if not biologically-like Lily is Mary's daughter in Never Such Innocence Again- and I'm sure he'll love her so terribly much :)
576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »