Reviews for Let the Covers Fall Away
hunter-strain13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Ack, I cannot get over your lovely writing skills! You are such a god at this :D I am slowly becoming a HUGE fan of yours.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
:D

This was very nice! I loved the intimate air this fic had to it. I think you did a great job with keeping everything subtle and nice and just...yeah. Very, very nicely done. I have, like, no words right now. Coherent sentences escape me at the moment, lol.

I'm intrigued about the whole Chameleon taking the knife for Missy scenario. :) I would love to see you write that in one of your stories as well. I think that would be a very cool, emotional scene.

But anyway, back to the story at hand! I loved this so, so much! I'm so glad that at least someone writes for Chamissy and they do it so nicely! You captured their personalities amazingly as well.

I really hope to read more from you! Can't wait to see what you do next! :)
Oswald the Unlucky Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You're making me love this pairing more than I should. XD Curse you! Lol, I kid. Seriously though, this felt very fitting mood-wise. Chameleon would be nothing like his dad... I he didn't get killed. Especially if he was in love. He wouldn't hit a girl he loved or beat her like Hades did with his mom and many other girls. Great job, sis! :) This is very well written!
Little Pink Neko chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was so cute! I abosutely love it to peices!

As I have told you, I love Chamissy. And this was perfect for them. Very light and fluffy. And I adore some fluff. This fic made my day brighter. And fueled my hatred for Hades, I can't believe he stabbed Cham! At least he's dead here. Things are always a million times better when Hades is dead. The Hades bit helped me, actually. I'm writing *that* scene so I needed some Hades hating to get me started. But away from the Hades ranting 'cause I can go on about him for hours, lol. This was lovely. I loved how it was smexy! I love the smexy-times! ;D This is the first smexyness we've had from these two... I think. Could be wrong. I loved this though. So cute. Really. Adorable does not begin to describe it.

I can't wait for more of Chamissy! 'Cause I love them more than I love chocolate. And I love chocolate a lot. O_o