Reviews for A Brother's Presence
Ash the fox1324 chapter 1 . 3/5
Cool story
Ladie in Lace chapter 1 . 1/5
Ahh yay a bolin centric fic! I can't seem to find many good ones on this website, but yours was great
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Mako such a good brother, even though I was getting nervous especially when those thugs took their shelter.
Smiley101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
*sobbing* OH MY GODS THE FEELS WAHHHH Gosh darn, I hate the feels but I can't stop them. More little Mako/little Bolin stories!
sue-sylvester-shuffle chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I loved this! Very cute, and I was so worried about Bolin! :O Great work!
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I really liked this whole story. I was scared that Bo would die in the end but I'm happy he didn't. This was great and I totally understand your frustration at not getting reviews. If you're still taking requests I'd like to see a Mako and Bolin story based of the season 3 finale where Bolin learns to lava bend but instead of just learning it he does to save Mako. (Sorry if I spoiled anything) Great story!
Cj chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
FANTASTIC!
katkidology chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Love this story! Poor babies...
InsomniaandBoredom chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Time of death: 3:31pm 11/1/13
Cause: feels
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is the second story I have read of yours (Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny being the first) and I am quite impressed! This truly shows the bond between brothers! Keep on writing please! Also, this is just a suggestion, but there is a site called: OneTeenStory where you can submit short-stories so they might get published and feature in a magazine. Maybe you would be interested in it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love it!
Candy-eyed Monster chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Since you insist, here is my review! :P

Cute, fluffy and uterly adorable.

Nothing else to say, other that it was also very well-written.
L.M chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
It was interesting and well written. I could see it all in my mind when reading it. Also some writers have a tendency to state the obvious or state nothing at all, but you were well balanced.
Karta chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I remember those boys but i would like to hear more about them
ShortReview chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I enjoyed this oneshot very much, it really showed the strong connection between the two brothers. I hope i see more of bolin/mako stories.