Reviews for A Matter of Time
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 2/25
This is very good, different but you can see it them being together as BFF forever in time.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
What do you mean, blinked out of existence? Did Gibbs really believe, letting Tony back into his body, or were the alarms stopping a cruel joke, Gibbs didn't really believe , and Tony ended up back in the waiting room?
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Really interesting story. I like the idea and you build up the tension well, especially when Tony has to convince Gibbs at the end. This is so sad, really: " "It's all right Boss, I'll wait. I'll wait forever if I have to." He could feel himself going transparent and his voice was barely audible."
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Fantastic plot! Please tell me you are going to write a sequel!
Laurie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loved the premise of this story! You have a great take on the characters and the plot was very interesting. Not the usual storyline you read on fanfiction. Please write more!
Flamegirl22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was great! I'd love to see more but if you leave it here it was a beautiful tale of friendship and love. It was great. I enjoyed it so much.

Lynn
Callisto-HK chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was one weird fic, but I really really liked it! Thanks for sharing it. Well done.
qqJuly chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow! Beautiful story! And I'd like to believe it even if Gibbs doesn't.
diana teo chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Absolutely loved this story! Actually teared up during the Gibbs/Tony scene at the end...
TonyDiNozzo42 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow! That was so good! Crying... Loved the whole idea about te Champion/Companion thing and how Gibbs has always and still is fiercly protective of Tony. I think my fave "movie" was the one where Tony was Antonius because of how much Gibbs cared about him in that one (of course, he cared in all of them, esp the present one). Please please please make a continuation of this, whether it's an epilogue or a sequel I really don't care it's just such a great and original idea and I need MORE!

Also, loved the whole Homosociality and BFF explanations. I guess that slash isn't always everything (sob..) jk it was great!

Love and kisses!

TonyDiNozzo42
deanmarty chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was so original. Loved the Chuckles guy. Kinda feel bad for him having to put up with Tony over and over again.
Corala chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
yes it was so good
sopmire chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow, really neat story! Interesting idea, a non-death story. ;) Thanks for writing and sharing!
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Crying again.
mstictac chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very cool and original story. Nicely done.