Reviews for Observations
OMG I was the last to comment, and I already read the first chap and it was perfect! I can't believe you got to tell all that from tagaki perspective whille they simply waited at the door. So amazing!
I didn't even start reading but let me tell you I already love the premise. Takagi waching connan after the elevator thing is just what I needed, sadly it wasn't adressed much in cannon. So yeah thanks for sharing!
Yuuki Tenshin chapter 30 . 12/23/2016
Your fanfic of Detective Conan is pretty amazing, I love the thrill, the excitement, the plot and overall story it keep me want to read it until morning..
HOPE TO READ MORE OF FANFIC DETECTIVE CONAN!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
I love the story! It's so funny when Heiji responded to Kazuha in the phone saying "WHAT?KUDO'S IN TROUBLE?".
long live marshmallows chapter 29 . 7/23/2016
The crack ending x'D I love it! By the way...I'm just...curious...how exactly did Kudo Shinichi end up dealing with all of the messages that Ran left on his phone?
long live marshmallows chapter 21 . 7/23/2016
I like how Conan called himself a puppy! It's so cute xDD Who knows? Maybe it did sound cool at the moment. XD
Kurokaga chapter 28 . 7/14/2016
yyaaayyyyy~~! i love this ennding :D
Kurokaga chapter 17 . 7/14/2016
i was so caught up with this story that i did not leave reviews . anyway, while i was reading this, i don't know why i really want vermouth to save him . it'll be interesting . and then you really did include vermouth . THANK YOU ! and so, i'm off to next chapter . btw, you're awesome XD XD XD
Motherofthehorde chapter 30 . 5/17/2016
Good story
Thank you for writing.
Motherofthehorde
AerofBreath chapter 30 . 3/5/2016
Okay. I had to frantically remember my username and password just to say how amazing this story was. Unfortunately, this kept me up all night and I had no sleep for a bog test that's coming in a few hours. Asides from that, this story was just well written (with the exception of a few spelling errors that I've noticed). I think I caught along up to the fact that you have just thought up the chapter as you were typing as you've mentioned in some of the chapters and I think that's just amazing right there. You kept me wide eyed throughout the story, subconsciously leaning towards my laptop screen as I read this. Worth the read, not worth it if you're busy this entire day. That's my own fault. I do hope you continue writing stories and I'm truly inspired by your work (This one in particular since this is my first story I've read by you.) Write a sequel if you so wish, it'll be fun to read from you!

(Even if this story did end like- 2-3 years ago, this is, by far, my favorite story from this fandom.)
Guest chapter 29 . 1/12/2016
I love the Kaito idea- seriously, the only person worse for them to try it with than Conan/Kudo, is Kaito. Especially since by the time they got around to nabbing him he'd probably already heard about the attempt to convert Conan. And he'd probably be holding a grudge. (They messed with /his/ Tantei-kun, and finding out because of Lion's cursing and graphic exaggerations instead would only make him more inclined to make them suffer. They don't know Conan's not entirely a little kid and Kaitou Kid likes kids. They're such a wonderful audience, and Tantei-kun is by far one of his most favorite challenges.)
*cackles*
Guest chapter 28 . 1/12/2016
Yay...
Guest chapter 27 . 1/12/2016
Bulletproof Tracker Glasses. Brilliant.
(Because really, Conan needs ever scrap of extra protection he can get, always. Sheesh. *shakes head*) XD
*dances*
Chrysilis chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
Sooo, I decided to read this fanfic again after such a long time and it is as good as the first time trough,but with my new talent of noticing only the weirdest small details, I am just wondering how 1. heiji had forgotten that the video had been forgotten, and 2. how megure-kebu had noticed saotou-san's something more comment and not heiji calling conan kudo twice. but still, amazing fic
Guest chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
Omggggg I absolutely love this! You're just amazing! The cliffhangers would've killed me so im glad I found this after it was complete XD. Write more you're AMAAAAZING