Reviews for Observations
I love the Kaito idea- seriously, the only person worse for them to try it with than Conan/Kudo, is Kaito. Especially since by the time they got around to nabbing him he'd probably already heard about the attempt to convert Conan. And he'd probably be holding a grudge. (They messed with /his/ Tantei-kun, and finding out because of Lion's cursing and graphic exaggerations instead would only make him more inclined to make them suffer. They don't know Conan's not entirely a little kid and Kaitou Kid likes kids. They're such a wonderful audience, and Tantei-kun is by far one of his most favorite challenges.)
*cackles*
Yay...
Bulletproof Tracker Glasses. Brilliant.
(Because really, Conan needs ever scrap of extra protection he can get, always. Sheesh. *shakes head*) XD
*dances*
Chrysilis chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
Sooo, I decided to read this fanfic again after such a long time and it is as good as the first time trough,but with my new talent of noticing only the weirdest small details, I am just wondering how 1. heiji had forgotten that the video had been forgotten, and 2. how megure-kebu had noticed saotou-san's something more comment and not heiji calling conan kudo twice. but still, amazing fic
Guest chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
Omggggg I absolutely love this! You're just amazing! The cliffhangers would've killed me so im glad I found this after it was complete XD. Write more you're AMAAAAZING
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
Wow, you are VERY creative and talented. I understand all of your creative writing styles and I love them x3. Good jooooooob XD
Serulium chapter 27 . 8/14/2015
Oh! I called it! I totally called it! Yeah! And since there was only one bullet in the gun, they bought some time and now they have a chance!
Serulium chapter 26 . 8/14/2015
Awesome! Incoming!
Serulium chapter 25 . 8/14/2015
I don't know what is going on, but if there is a rescue going on, then it throws my original theory out the window. My theory was that the bullet proof glasses would save Takagi, especially when he put them in his breast pocket. I am so excited! I want to read the next chapter! Takagi knows! He finally knows! Yay!
Serulium chapter 21 . 8/14/2015
Oh my gosh. That is all I can say. That battle of wits was simply phenomenal. I find that a battle of wits is best when done through analogy, idioms, and metaphors, and boy did you work those into a work of art. I swear, that was one of the best battles I have read since I started reading fanfiction. I hope to one day make an argument as amazing as the one I just read. Thank you. I have something to aspire to.
claricecactus chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
i'm usually a cat person but not is this case )
claricecactus chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
yah takgi
claricecactus chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
o me goshers
claricecactus chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
so good i am glad there are more chapters
claricecactus chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
the phone call was funny i loved tht part and completly off topic WHY DON'T COMPUTERS HAVE EMOJI'S?