Reviews for Room 234
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
"G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, aka the Hamaverse, somewhere after issue 177. Forgive any small lapses... I don't usually write ARAH fic, but the snippet at the beginning wouldn't leave me alone."

Well then, your Bio is full of shit.

"You and the Baroness buddy-buddy now?"
"She's on our side, he signed. For now. And... she's been through a lot."

Hard to believe he would say that due to the fact that's is as evil as they come and came close to killing Scarlett in issue #94. Why wasn't that brought up? Shoul I even be asking? I see that Snake Eyes is "dumb as hell" is something you do a lot in your fanfics.

Status: Complete

Your other D/S stories go on to have many chapters, but this is just a one-shot... the makeout at the end doesn't make up for it.
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very sweet, I loved it
Catwings1026 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hello, Squeeto.

Yes, I'm talking to you - the writer (and I use the term most loosely) of the most recent review (if you can call it that) to this one. And yes, I've given you a name - this time you're ThespianHoplite, but you've been in my reviews for some time now, whining and kvetching and showing that you've got about as much reading comprehension ability as you have actual things to do with your time. If you were my student, I'd be correcting your writing ability, telling you that if you expect anyone to respect what you have to say, you MUST use specific text evidence to prove your point. Your grammar isn't bad, however - which is something, in this day and age. I am impressed. I'm using that as a basis for an unwarranted assumption - that you actually HAVE a brain somewhere in the fluff filling your cranium.

Squeeto, you follow me around like an annoying little brother, or mosquito, hence your name - and yes, I always know it's you, no matter how many sock puppet accounts you create. Why? Because I'm a teacher and a writer, and I can always tell. Up until now, I've rolled my eyes and ignored you... poor sad Squeeto, not getting any fulfillment from the actual writers of G.I. Joe, you turn your attention to fellow fans, hoping that if you irritate us enough, you'll be noticed. Congratulations. I've noticed. I noticed a while ago, actually... the same way I notice gum on my shoe, or a typo in an otherwise fine piece of writing. Though having someone following my writing about, whining that they want REAL romance, is a bit good for my ego, you inevitably turn up when I'm already having a bit of a trying day, and you bore me.

Apparently you feel my writing is good enough that you keep reading it, and are hoping against hope that railing at me will make me write what you so desperately hope for. I feel your pain - the real writers at IDW don't give me what I want, either. Such is life. If you don't like what I write - write your own fic! Do it your way! Don't be afraid of embarrassing yourself - you've already DONE that. I can say with a fair degree of certainty that your own writing can't possibly be as foolish as your reviews.

Silly Squeeto, your unsupported opinions mean nothing whatsoever to me. I leave them up mainly so that they make the genuine reviews look that much better, and so that whoever chooses to do so can see exactly what foolish wannabes post when they can't think of anything constructive to say. If, perhaps, you took some time to clearly lay out your position, you would be credible as a reviewer - "Listen, it's this part here (cite part) that I don't get; it doesn't ring true to character. Think about issue (cite issue and scene); that clearly shows (state whatever point you're trying to make). If I'd written this scene, I'd have done it this way. (Insert your version.)"

Please feel free to keep reviewing my work. It doesn't fuss me in the least, and, as I've mentioned, you make the other reviews look ever so much better. I'm hoping you'll take my advice and make more of an effort in the future. Or don't. It's all the same to me.

Poor Squeeto. If I find your life anywhere abouts, I'll be sure to let you know.
Kerberos Panzer chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
"I don't usually write ARAH fic, but the snippet at the beginning wouldn't leave me alone"

Well of course not... to actually write a true love story where it's based on the Marvel/IDW continuity doesn't work D/S fans like yourself. Duke doesn’t come in-between them in that world... no idiotic love triangle for you to overuse. Real SE/SC fans actually want to write where they have a 30 year relationship. So many back stories and flash backs one could use. But D/S lovers (you) just don't understand that
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Incredible job! I loved the tenderness and compassion you portrayed between the characters.
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
great fic. Sad and Sweet. Only problem is that I know the compics will never be this cute.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
With as much as Snake and Scarlett have gone through, they Never really grieve... This is perfect. Just beautiful, and soft and sad and warm and just enough angst...

:applause:
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
If only you were writing the comics! This story was beautiful. It showed an encounter between Scarlett and Snake Eyes—a private moment—where they can let their guards down. They share their moments of vulnerability, pain, longing and love only with each other. After so long together, we can assume that the couple have shared many moments like this, but it is a gift to have fanfiction to bring these moments to life. You have an incredible way of portraying these characters—showing their painful, loving and playful moments which are reserved only for each other. Well done.