Reviews for The Healing Lake
meloney02 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I like your story I really hope that you'll continue on
athenadaughter6 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
So sweet, I wish you would update soon. This story is so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
wow so great i love it
Cheesehead101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
asaoko is sooo stupid! Poor haruna :O hope yoh comes soon and woo's her! And btw, nao is sooo cute!
Sleepsbu chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Mad at the lack of reviews and it's been four mounths will you continue with the story?
Amy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Good you have me hooked I like it and look forward to the next chapters or chapter that will come out hopefully soon.
Soma chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Pretty good for your fist time doing a story nicely done so far.
I love it love the pairing can't wait till she meets yoh.
Does Asoka regret not being with his son or how things ended?
I was curious because. . .you know remembered when Haruna saw him kinda looking like
He w gonna cry? Yea. That ass hole how could he do that to her!
Joe chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I wish this rated M.
*is kinda a pervert*
Oh well love how descriptive you are and how you started of the first chapter. Can't wait for more.
Yaoi lover chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Can't wait until she meets yoh you should get way more reviews for this!
I shall be a loyal follower of this story from this point on.
Eman chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I looove the length of the story
Usually when I read fanfiction the authors don't make the chapters long enough.
But you. . :D the length is perfect for the first chapter can't wait until Haruna meets yoh.
Candyland chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Would it be weird to say I love you?
Cause I freakin do thank you so much for this :D
Minizooda chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
when is the next out?

Love it, wants more? 3
thekatmesiter chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm really excited to read your story because High School Debut doesn't have nearly as many fanficts as I think it should have. The whole premise of your story was definitely surprising. When I read that Haruna had married Asaoka, I was thinking, "Thank you for making him the bad guy” (because I personally can’t stand him). One of the things that you did particularly well in this first chapter was getting inside of Haruna's mind. Haruna can sometimes be seen as the one-dimensional happy-go-lucky person. Yet, you showed how this optimistic person can be broken. This is important because of the depth that it adds to her character. Another aspect that I enjoyed was the way Haruna reacted to Asaoka’s infidelity. To me, this is an accurate portrayal of how she would react if the situation was in the manga. So, you have managed to take a character that readers are familiar with and put her into a new situation, but at the same time you haven’t taken anything away from the author’s original character. This, in turn, makes the story seem all the more plausible. Thank you for giving High School Debut fans a great introduction chapter and I can’t wait for the next chapter!