Reviews for Quarantined
King Sabre Tooth chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Awww. Love the ending :D
AspenJules chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Ahhhhh, Happy sigh! I loved the ending. OH, sorry I didn't review at the end of Ch. 5... I kind of went right on into this chapter. I needed the closure. And that is a great review all on its own. The more effort it takes me to stop after a chapter to actually think about it and review it, the better the story was. Well, after Ch. 5, I simply couldn't stop, LOL.

I loved in Ch. 6 that it wasn't simply a "ok, everybody's well and life goes on" wrap up. I loved the insights into their relationship, and her realization that with him being older than her, she most likely WILL lose him some day. The writing for that was great, the emotions realistic.

And of course, my favorite line was ""Nathaniel, only you would fall in love with a woman because you found her hot when she was pissed off at you."
AspenJules chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Fabulous chapter. Only thing that caught my attention is that if she wore the suit into Elisabeth's office, then wouldn't the office be contaminated so that it wouldn't be safe to be without the rebreather at least in there? I don't know, that just made me wonder...

But really, fabulous chapter. Next! (I really should be getting some things done but AHHH! Gotta get them better first...)
AspenJules chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
YIKES! I like this chapter (even if you make Shannon out to be a bit of a jerk, outwardly. However, being married to an Irishman... I can kind of see it... LOL) but... YIKES!

Wash is SOO going to kick his butt for not telling her! Can I watch? Please? HUH? PLEASE? LOL
AspenJules chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Ok, as I thought, I'm liking the interactions. I like how, even though Elisabeth and Alicia are best friends now, Elisabeth is still a little formal with Nathanial, even though SHE intimidates HIM a little (which I also LOVE! LOL)I'm betting after this experience they will be closer friends in their own rights.

And Carter's reaction to talking with Skye was a bunch of AWWWWW for me! :D I like the older brother Carter, younger/older sister Alicia, younger brother Mark dynamic with those three. (Just a side note - you don't write much about Josh. What happened with him and Skye? Is there a particular reason you don't write him much?) And for the record, I think you should let Shannon hug Alicia - she's so mean to him! LOL Besides, he could maybe use a hug, you know... LOL On to Ch. 3!
AspenJules chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hi! I've actually been systematically reading through all of your Terra Nova stories (in order) the last few days and have truly been enjoying them! I feel bad about not having reviewed them at all, but to be honest, it's been a bit of a rough few days and so I haven't really had time to review. But the best review I can give is that every chance I've gotten, I've turned to them to destress and decompress. That really says something.

SO, things have calmed down and I will try to review this one as I read chapter by chapter. First - general comments about your Terra Nova universe in general. I really like your take on things, LOVED your save to the finale so things could keep going. Your characterization is great, with the major characters having great, realistic voices.

Your couple of forays into smut are quite enjoyable, vivid enough to be satisfying without devolving into crass or crude in language or action (which I find offputting).

The only criticisms I would voice is your choice of writing in the present tense, which is hard to maintain and is occasionally mixed with the past tense, which is confusing to read. Actually, that's my only general criticism. The ONLY other thing I noticed is in the story Run, the idea that Elisabeth could maintain anything close to her treadmill speed outdoors, cross-country, and carrying a pack. Fear IS a great motivator but practically doubling her usual distance under those circumstances, with no training, would make it near impossible to maintain her regular rate of speed. But, that wasn't serious enough for me to not still thoroughly enjoy the story.

As for this one, I'm looking forward to it! I hope sometime we get a little more info on Mark and Maddy's wedding, maybe with some good Shannon humor in there. My favorite character in the TV show was Shannon, so I'd love a little more of him, please. :D And I'm thinking the interplay with Nathanial and Elisabeth paired in the infirmary, and Wash and Shannon paired OTG is going to be fun. Looking forward to it! (OH, and I'm REALLY happy to see more multi-chapter stories! YAYAY!)
MissCallaLilly chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Sorry I haven't been able to read and review for awhile. But I am back now :). And I love this story. Ch 6 had me crying oh dear... ass the Kleenex. Great great great job so far
MissCallaLilly chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I love this plot. Congradulations kept me on the edge on my chair till I finished it . Now all u need to really spice it up is a couple of renagade Phoneix soldiers
Smiles chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I read this on livejournel and I loved it so I'm happy to see it on here too