Reviews for Weirdness Is Genetic
Rakaan chapter 45 . 11/25/2015
I would keep reading this if you started updating again after finishing "Damaged Defenders". I've only read a small handful of Buffy fics that I actually enjoyed.
Rakaan chapter 20 . 11/24/2015
Kind of surprised at Jon giving Angel so much crap to be honest. Sentinel instincts aside, Jack has plenty of examples working for the SGC alone of enemy species' churning out some allies if not friends; Teal'c, Jaffa in general, the Tok'ra, etc. Jack (and by extension, Jon) is far from a xenophobe. You'd think he'd at least try and give him the benefit of the doubt until he's at least given a reason to distrust him beyond "I don't like that guy!" or "He's not human!".
Rakaan chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
This is a pretty interesting story.
harrylee94 chapter 45 . 7/7/2015
Wow. I am LOVING this so far! I didn't quite twig on to how Jon would be involved at first, but it was a great twist. Plus having Xander as a Guide instead of a Sentinal was a fantastic idea. Don't think Jim would have forgiven himself otherwise.
So glad you got the training in, and the way you're twisting the episodes is a lot of fun. Especially love the Master ruler thing.
I don't think Xander's perspective on the whole 'Buffy almost dying' thing has been explored in anything I've seen or read before, so I'm very happy that you have. I think both Buffy and Jon will help him out a lot emotionally, since it was she he saved, and Jon has had some experience with this kind of thing. Plus him being a Sentinal...
I hope Xander will be able to open up to Jon about the hyena thing one day, and Jon with Charlie. I realise Xan may have figured things out, but I know he knows when not to pry.
The de-programming of Kendra will be very interesting to read. That and her undoubted eventual crushes.
Amazing story! Looking forward to more.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 45 . 7/5/2015
Quathis chapter 45 . 7/4/2015
Two plans going down, and I look forward to who has the better one. I'm hoping the gang can convince Kendra to stick with them, or at least take backup, for the night. It would be sad to lose her so early. Until next time.
fierynightangel chapter 45 . 7/4/2015
very cool.
RHatch89 chapter 45 . 7/4/2015
awesome update :)
VizeerLord chapter 44 . 4/14/2015
Okay.

More please
fierynightangel chapter 44 . 4/14/2015
Lmao! Awesome! Especially the ending!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 44 . 4/13/2015
Quathis chapter 44 . 4/13/2015
Well, they're getting things together well. Though apparently Giles has developed Cordy's tact regarding sensitive subjects. They moved passed it pretty quickly, which makes sense with all the crap they have to deal with. And they were able to end on a lighter note, teasing Xander about Kendra and her likely crush. Until next time.
RHatch89 chapter 44 . 4/13/2015
great update :)
Kedavra Lumos chapter 43 . 3/28/2015
Read your story today, and have been enjoying it quite a bit. I've not seen any source material for the Sentinels story, but you brought in enough that it was easy to follow what was going on, and the bits with Buffy's group and Jack's clone were familiar enough to enjoy the whole thing. Here's hoping you continue to write on it!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 43 . 1/30/2015