Reviews for Weirdness Is Genetic
harrylee94 chapter 45 . 7/7
Wow. I am LOVING this so far! I didn't quite twig on to how Jon would be involved at first, but it was a great twist. Plus having Xander as a Guide instead of a Sentinal was a fantastic idea. Don't think Jim would have forgiven himself otherwise.
So glad you got the training in, and the way you're twisting the episodes is a lot of fun. Especially love the Master ruler thing.
I don't think Xander's perspective on the whole 'Buffy almost dying' thing has been explored in anything I've seen or read before, so I'm very happy that you have. I think both Buffy and Jon will help him out a lot emotionally, since it was she he saved, and Jon has had some experience with this kind of thing. Plus him being a Sentinal...
I hope Xander will be able to open up to Jon about the hyena thing one day, and Jon with Charlie. I realise Xan may have figured things out, but I know he knows when not to pry.
The de-programming of Kendra will be very interesting to read. That and her undoubted eventual crushes.
Amazing story! Looking forward to more.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 45 . 7/5
Quathis chapter 45 . 7/4
Two plans going down, and I look forward to who has the better one. I'm hoping the gang can convince Kendra to stick with them, or at least take backup, for the night. It would be sad to lose her so early. Until next time.
fierynightangel chapter 45 . 7/4
very cool.
RHatch89 chapter 45 . 7/4
awesome update :)
VizeerLord chapter 44 . 4/14
Okay.

More please
fierynightangel chapter 44 . 4/14
Lmao! Awesome! Especially the ending!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 44 . 4/13
Quathis chapter 44 . 4/13
Well, they're getting things together well. Though apparently Giles has developed Cordy's tact regarding sensitive subjects. They moved passed it pretty quickly, which makes sense with all the crap they have to deal with. And they were able to end on a lighter note, teasing Xander about Kendra and her likely crush. Until next time.
RHatch89 chapter 44 . 4/13
great update :)
Kedavra Lumos chapter 43 . 3/28
Read your story today, and have been enjoying it quite a bit. I've not seen any source material for the Sentinels story, but you brought in enough that it was easy to follow what was going on, and the bits with Buffy's group and Jack's clone were familiar enough to enjoy the whole thing. Here's hoping you continue to write on it!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 43 . 1/30
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 43 . 1/27
. . . I actually rather like this set-up. It kinda reminds me of the Provost Dogs, with Beka. Y'know, Terrier, Bloodhound, Mastiff? Like the Court of the Rogue, and everything. After all, in Buffy-verse, vamps, while a common nuisance, are far from the worst that happens there, and you're doing a kind of merger here; Buffy-verse nasties wouldn't necessarily be the end of it, aye?

More on the Scoobies & friends situation next chappie?
fierynightangel chapter 43 . 1/26
Heh. Interesting way to fix it for that ep.
RHatch89 chapter 43 . 1/26