Reviews for Weirdness Is Genetic
vampireharry the 2 chapter 43 . 1/30
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
The Reader of Words chapter 43 . 1/27
. . . I actually rather like this set-up. It kinda reminds me of the Provost Dogs, with Beka. Y'know, Terrier, Bloodhound, Mastiff? Like the Court of the Rogue, and everything. After all, in Buffy-verse, vamps, while a common nuisance, are far from the worst that happens there, and you're doing a kind of merger here; Buffy-verse nasties wouldn't necessarily be the end of it, aye?

More on the Scoobies & friends situation next chappie?
fierynightangel chapter 43 . 1/26
Heh. Interesting way to fix it for that ep.
RHatch89 chapter 43 . 1/26
awesome job
Quathis chapter 43 . 1/26
Whoa, all that build up of his motives, thoughts, plans, and he's snuffed out as an unimportant curiosity. Not sure how to take that. On the one haNd, it makes things easier on Buffy, not having to deal with a treacherous old friend that wanted to become a monster to deal with his cancer. On the other... all that build up for not much payoff? Good for a quick laugh, but makes me wonder what's next? Until next time.
fierynightangel chapter 42 . 1/26
Very cool. Finally had the chance to catch up, and I did. Very much looking forward to more.
eilidhdawn chapter 42 . 1/13
Update soon
Pretty please
jgood27 chapter 42 . 1/6
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update soon
Beloved Daughter chapter 42 . 12/18/2014
Fascinating story so far. I had no previous knowledge of the Sentinel world (thank you Google!), but was able to mostly follow the story beautifully after a tiny bit of research.

Beautifully written and very enjoyable to read. I can't wait to read more!
sfjoellen chapter 42 . 12/8/2014
Great fun, thanks for writing Sherza.
Nemhain2009 chapter 42 . 11/20/2014
Good chapter; looking forward to more!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 42 . 11/18/2014
:-)
Quathis chapter 42 . 11/17/2014
Less of corruption and more of a cleansing liberation for Kendra, I'd say. A lot of garbage to junk and only a limited amount of time to get it done before the Council interferes. Until next time.
RHatch89 chapter 42 . 11/17/2014
awesome update :)
Flower248 chapter 42 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for writing! I'm glad that appealing to Kendra with logic is working. I hope she integrates well with them. On the other hand Kendra's death led to Faith, and I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how they handle her... I look forward to your next chapter. Thanks again for writing.