Reviews for Weirdness Is Genetic
Beloved Daughter chapter 48 . 2/8
Yay for Kendra joining the Scoobies! Should be interesting to see how this will effect things.
rene3037769 chapter 48 . 1/9
Oh no...I ran out of chapters. I cannot wait to see what happens next and I am so glad that Kendra decided to stay with the gang.
lateVMlover chapter 48 . 1/8
After days of reading, I'm falling caught up! Looking forward to more!
lateVMlover chapter 47 . 1/8
I was surprised you saved her. I figured you'd kill her to make way for Faith. Interesting choice! Really like your story.
lateVMlover chapter 46 . 1/8
Please stop writing Mrs. Calendar. She's not married and it's Ms. As a woman who's single and a teacher, it makes me crazy when people call me Mrs. Great chapter! ;)
lateVMlover chapter 36 . 1/3
I really enjoy this story but not sure why you brought Riley and company in this early. Disappointing.
lateVMlover chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
I really am enjoying your story except for how much you seem to hate Angel. If you make him any weaker and childish, Whedon would be an idiot for giving him his own show. Total let down.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 48 . 11/15/2016
:-)
D.Rose chapter 48 . 11/12/2016
Enjoyed this chapter, would love to see Giles' "Ripper" come out and deal with Zabuto, too.
goddragonking chapter 48 . 11/12/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
KnowInsight chapter 48 . 11/12/2016
:D
vampireharry the 2 chapter 48 . 11/12/2016
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
mithrilandtj chapter 48 . 11/12/2016
So how long will it take for Zabuto to inquire about 'his' slayer?
RHatch89 chapter 48 . 11/11/2016
Great update :)
Quathis chapter 48 . 11/11/2016
Good old human nature will bare its head when a harsh conditioning conflicts with genuine care and survival. Won Kendra over, which is a good win for the team. Until next time.