Reviews for Weirdness Is Genetic
Quathis chapter 45 . 5h
Two plans going down, and I look forward to who has the better one. I'm hoping the gang can convince Kendra to stick with them, or at least take backup, for the night. It would be sad to lose her so early. Until next time.
fierynightangel chapter 45 . 6h
very cool.
RHatch89 chapter 45 . 7h
awesome update :)
VizeerLord chapter 44 . 4/14
Okay.

More please
fierynightangel chapter 44 . 4/14
Lmao! Awesome! Especially the ending!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 44 . 4/13
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
Quathis chapter 44 . 4/13
Well, they're getting things together well. Though apparently Giles has developed Cordy's tact regarding sensitive subjects. They moved passed it pretty quickly, which makes sense with all the crap they have to deal with. And they were able to end on a lighter note, teasing Xander about Kendra and her likely crush. Until next time.
RHatch89 chapter 44 . 4/13
great update :)
Kedavra Lumos chapter 43 . 3/28
Read your story today, and have been enjoying it quite a bit. I've not seen any source material for the Sentinels story, but you brought in enough that it was easy to follow what was going on, and the bits with Buffy's group and Jack's clone were familiar enough to enjoy the whole thing. Here's hoping you continue to write on it!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 43 . 1/30
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 43 . 1/27
. . . I actually rather like this set-up. It kinda reminds me of the Provost Dogs, with Beka. Y'know, Terrier, Bloodhound, Mastiff? Like the Court of the Rogue, and everything. After all, in Buffy-verse, vamps, while a common nuisance, are far from the worst that happens there, and you're doing a kind of merger here; Buffy-verse nasties wouldn't necessarily be the end of it, aye?

More on the Scoobies & friends situation next chappie?
fierynightangel chapter 43 . 1/26
Heh. Interesting way to fix it for that ep.
RHatch89 chapter 43 . 1/26
awesome job
Quathis chapter 43 . 1/26
Whoa, all that build up of his motives, thoughts, plans, and he's snuffed out as an unimportant curiosity. Not sure how to take that. On the one haNd, it makes things easier on Buffy, not having to deal with a treacherous old friend that wanted to become a monster to deal with his cancer. On the other... all that build up for not much payoff? Good for a quick laugh, but makes me wonder what's next? Until next time.
fierynightangel chapter 42 . 1/26
Very cool. Finally had the chance to catch up, and I did. Very much looking forward to more.