Reviews for Love In A Hopeless Place
Whistyrose chapter 10 . 2/4
Yay you updated I am so happy! I hope you update more soon
Imagination that chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
I hope you decide to continue this someday as it is a great story and I love slave Link stories, obviously since I wrote one of my own. Please there are so many out there that would love to see this finished and I know I'm one of them.
Dancing under the velvet moon chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
I love this fanfiction most of the chapters left me heartbroken even now I dread you will never continue this fanfiction since it has been two years I am among the many people who fell in love with this fanfiction and I would be forever grateful if you continued . :) it's one of the best angst fanfics I've ever read and that's no lie .
AiDaBeast chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Soooo, when are you putting up a new chapter? I really like this story, it's awesome. :)

Please write soon!

-Ai
Jenstone chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I... Why do I like this? TnT *sobs anyway* I can't believe how sadistic I am! I'm sorry Link! *gives him a hug*
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I wonder if you're planning to update this at anytime. I'd found this by accident when searching out another slave Link story and was kind of sad you hadn't continued it. I personally enjoy the stories where Link has a rough time of it. Hope you continue at some point.
Triforce of D chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
MORE MORE MORE!
IrisButterflyCreator chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Please continue!
GO ZeldaXLink chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! Must find out what happens in the end. I am so addicted to this story
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Oh no! I know you haven't posted in ages but please please come back! Your story is beautiful and I love watching your characters grow and develop.
Don't leave us all hangin! :(
ik chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
keep going
Arison Nakaru chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Good job are you gonna finish your story? I get a feeling its not suppost to end there.
Nightwings15 chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Whaaat just happened? For some bizzarre reason, my mobile device(aren't I sciency) decided that my review was long enough and stopped me halfway:/
Anyway as I was saying(before being so rudely interrupted) I have a list of favorite fanfics and your's is on it at the top!
But I have one more question...
...What Zelda story does this take place in?
I keep picturing Twilight princess characters( except Impa's not in that story) because that is my favorite Zelda game, but I know that is wrong.
Any way, please write more stories if not this one. I am begging you! You had get your rear into gear and persevere!(hee,hee! Rhymes!)
Because you have got tons of people waiting for more, so move out!(oh and my unfinished review is posted as Nightwings)
Nightwings chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Remember when you stated in one of your chapters that you had revealed something about Iink? What was it? I never was able to figure it out?
Other than that, it was what I commonly describe, in the scientific term, as AWSOME!
And sweet and touching and well written and I loved it!
I have this list of favorite fanfics
J4RRE77 chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
More! More! More! Please, hurry! One more chapter!