Reviews for Love In A Hopeless Place
LilLinkGirl chapter 10 . 10/27
Dang, I would have loved to reading the ending to this...well maybe one day you'll return and finish :)
Pleaaaaaaase continue this! It is so good!
Zelink 94 chapter 6 . 7/3
OMG I love it, is wonderful, you write very good, the history is beautiful, the idea, everything. Are you from UK? I don't understand some words, because i don't speak english jajaja but some phrases are hard to me to understand, greetings from Colombia
le.pechi chapter 10 . 6/18
Please write more.
You captivated my little heart with thee humble words.
Don't give up, please!

I want moar!
I fell in love with this fic even knowing that it was forgotten.
please remember this fic and continue!

I love it so much...
;.;

Keep writing!
Ancientmask chapter 10 . 3/21
Please finish the story. One day you will come back to it, right? It's really good!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
i really hope you finish this story
your BIGGEST fan chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
I know its been years but I REALLLLY hope you will finish this story. I was up all night reading it. Its 7 am and I haven't slept. This story really touched me for some reason. I really hope you'll finish it...please...
ChameleonGiant chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
Bravo! *\(o)/*
BRAVOOO! *\(o)/*
Zelda chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Aah! Cliffhanger! Please update!
TwitchyFox200 chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
WRIIIIIIIIIIITE! D:
TwitchyFox200 chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
I refuse to leave you alone...YOU. MUST. WRIIITE!
TwitchyFox200 chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
OH MY GOOOOOSH! I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO ASK! YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THIS STORY, OR ELSE YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT! (I seriously love this and believe it would be a shame to quit on this even though it's been three years. Don't put this masterpiece to waste!) KEEP WRITIIIIIIING! :D
DomFromHyrule chapter 1 . 9/1/2015
Politically, Ganon and Zelda make a good match. POLITICALLY NOT SOCIALLY! Ganons Ruthlessness is battle and Zelda's Peacefulness in negotiations
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
If this is how it ends, im gonna cry. i need more of your beautiful writing that hurts my feels with every word ;-; i know youve probably given up on this story, but i neeeeeed iiiiiiiiiiiit ;(
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Wow. This story is amazing! Your writing is beautiful, and I love the emotion in this story! I truly hope that someday you will continue with this fanfiction. The fact that you only have ten chapters and still manage to have over 400 reviews says a LOT. I've seen stories with thirty chapters that have half the reviews your story has! I have truly enjoyed reading this, and I hope one day you will continue!

~Rachel