Reviews for Love In A Hopeless Place
your BIGGEST fan chapter 10 . 1/9
I know its been years but I REALLLLY hope you will finish this story. I was up all night reading it. Its 7 am and I haven't slept. This story really touched me for some reason. I really hope you'll finish it...please...
ChameleonGiant chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
Bravo! *\(o)/*
BRAVOOO! *\(o)/*
Zelda chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Aah! Cliffhanger! Please update!
TwitchyFox200 chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
WRIIIIIIIIIIITE! D:
TwitchyFox200 chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
I refuse to leave you alone...YOU. MUST. WRIIITE!
TwitchyFox200 chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
OH MY GOOOOOSH! I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO ASK! YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THIS STORY, OR ELSE YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT! (I seriously love this and believe it would be a shame to quit on this even though it's been three years. Don't put this masterpiece to waste!) KEEP WRITIIIIIIING! :D
Intense Zelink Shipper chapter 1 . 9/1/2015
Politically, Ganon and Zelda make a good match. POLITICALLY NOT SOCIALLY! Ganons Ruthlessness is battle and Zelda's Peacefulness in negotiations
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
If this is how it ends, im gonna cry. i need more of your beautiful writing that hurts my feels with every word ;-; i know youve probably given up on this story, but i neeeeeed iiiiiiiiiiiit ;(
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Wow. This story is amazing! Your writing is beautiful, and I love the emotion in this story! I truly hope that someday you will continue with this fanfiction. The fact that you only have ten chapters and still manage to have over 400 reviews says a LOT. I've seen stories with thirty chapters that have half the reviews your story has! I have truly enjoyed reading this, and I hope one day you will continue!

~Rachel
Whistyrose chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Yay you updated I am so happy! I hope you update more soon
Imagination that chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
I hope you decide to continue this someday as it is a great story and I love slave Link stories, obviously since I wrote one of my own. Please there are so many out there that would love to see this finished and I know I'm one of them.
Dancing under the velvet moon chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
I love this fanfiction most of the chapters left me heartbroken even now I dread you will never continue this fanfiction since it has been two years I am among the many people who fell in love with this fanfiction and I would be forever grateful if you continued . :) it's one of the best angst fanfics I've ever read and that's no lie .
aichansaur chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Soooo, when are you putting up a new chapter? I really like this story, it's awesome. :)

Please write soon!

-Ai
Centre chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I... Why do I like this? TnT *sobs anyway* I can't believe how sadistic I am! I'm sorry Link! *gives him a hug*
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I wonder if you're planning to update this at anytime. I'd found this by accident when searching out another slave Link story and was kind of sad you hadn't continued it. I personally enjoy the stories where Link has a rough time of it. Hope you continue at some point.