Reviews for Who Knew Ice Cream Could be Awkward?
ThankYouKatniss chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Um WOW! I'm in love with this!
chocolatechips84 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
YESH! FLUFFERS!
I feel like I'm favoriting all of your stories.
lupsss chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
AWWW SO SWEET!
Phantom Girl 555 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nice one-shot! That was so cute! :" And that part, "I can see him becoming mayor someday!" :D
Sam L. Manson chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love this! Favourited and followed
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ahhh the fluff! Cute! XP ...and who knew awkward ice-cream talks were a thing? Wish there had been ice cream for MY childhood awkward talks...! Hmph. Some people get all the luck! ;P
WriterGurl11 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Love this story! I laughed a lot! PM ya soon!

~~Heamic08~~
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is absolutely adorable. This might actually my the best piece of fluff you've written (that I've had time to read, anyway). I love how it doesn't go over the top with sappiness, but it is definitely there and on both sides and they both just kind of figure it out right then. And it's adorable.

And I LOVE the premise. I never would have thought of that but it's true and hilarious! Those are the details I love to see expanded upon. And you did it really well.

Mrs. Manson was definitely in character and that was so great to see. And her trying to talk Sam into liking Tucker... XD (I can see him as mayor one day! what a nod to the last episode haha)

Brilliantly done.

You just missed some commas between the sentences and the names of the people being addressed.

Sapphireswimming
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Cuuttee! I seriously needed that xD.
writers-block-Bgone chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was perfect! Danny finally dropped the bomb! Well, good for them. Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it!
Pure Gamer chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Nicely done, I enjoyed that.

Keep writing!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
aww! to tell you the truth i was not expecting that. i was expecting something along the LINES of that, but not that XD im so stupid hehe
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
nice lol! loved this! :D
sperry426 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Haha! I loved that!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
so sweet!

Pamela was trying to convince Sam to bot like Danny but all she really did was push them together.

She should have more awkward talks more often!

Sincerely The Sign Painter