Reviews for Naruto Mercer Heller
jbadillodavila chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Mmmmmm
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
God no wonder you abandoned it, this is fucking boring. Talk talk talk, that's all your fucking doing in ALL three chapters.
Hero chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Please make more of this fanfic it's freaking awesome
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
So...a person with a pass like Naruto in your story...A jaded past that makes people untrusting and careful, maybe even give them certain views in life like where they believe themselves unimportant and not worth attention or they begin to believe they deserve the treatment they get...Stuff along those lines. He just went to a complete stranger he bumped into and told her his deepest and darkest secrets...Total Shit. So far the story could do with some improvement. By that I mean more details of Naruto's feelings when dying, more flashbacks or something else so we can see his personality. Good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
the wanderer class sounds the best for Naruto, because its mostly a well rounded class and relies mostly on speed
Qzh chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
good chapter, hope to see some more chapters.
SpartanOfNovaTitan chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Awesome
Dregus chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
is kurama a girl, or was that just a typo?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
so... are you really going to abandon this?

just askin'
animenaruto46 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I say a knight
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
how about all the 4 classes a jack of all trades and a prototype is a jack of trades
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
C'on yo! Its starting to get sad the fact you havent updated!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Summoning: Food Car Destroyer Technique
I laughed when I first read that, it was funny but what was it suppose to say?
Super Saiyan God Gogeta chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
You should have Naruto consume both Minato, Kushina and everyone that was mean or neglect him for his sister including his sister.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Well, I vote for knight as its the strongest and can take a lot of damage (wich is perfect as a Prototype can fight agaist great numbers, have HUGE flexibility in combat and are really fast thus evading the deffect of knights)

just saying. Its your story, you decide, but please, if there's a pairing, mind just being Naruto? I know it sound selfish, but the shitty life he has just makes me think 'hey, why putting another pairing besides him when all the suffering he has seen goes without payback?'

again, just saying