Reviews for Sharp As Knives
clover chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
It was awesome did u make the couple's games yet
PhoenixGrace chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
Loved it! Anything with Clarvel is awesome, but this exceeds awesome! I loved how Marvel and Cato had those guy talks. And... The Move? Made me laugh so hard. Please write more Clarvel? Best author ever!
Clockwork Princesss chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Marvel glared at him, "You know what? One day your going to meet a hot Peacekeeper you want to get with but I'll be right there guarding her saying 'nope'. Just watch me. Watch!"
That is the line I wish jack quaid could somehow corporate into the hunger games movie, I applaud you, thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
This is sophiaaphrodite333 i forgot my password. SEQUEL! And die firegirl99 i LOVE GLATO. But anyways its an epic story.
And if you don't do a sequel,,,,BE WCARED.
(Sorry me and my friends are all morons. (Bur you should still do a sequel))
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
Mystery Monster chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nope its a downer sorry
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
update soon 3 this srory
JustLeaveMeToRead chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
I love this! It's incredible... keep writing!
Yodasvagazzle chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Didn't want this to end. Amazing :') I recommended this to all my friends. Thank you for this amazing story :D
DauntlessClove chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
WOW WOW WOW! Loved it ! Who won the couples games? It was an even chance for all I guess...
JabberJabberJay chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
i am so glad my friend recommended this !
i love your style of writing ! !
cloveluv4eva chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
OMG THATS SO FANTASTIC! DID YOU WRITE A STORY FOR THAT? I GOTTA KNOOOOOOOOW!
cloveluv4eva chapter 1 . 11/5/2012