Reviews for Consolation Prize
OfficiallyWhelmedSpitfire chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
I KNEW IT WAS GONNA HURT I JUST DIDN'T EXPECT TO HURT SO BAD! My only issue was the Traught but that's just me. Beautifully written, I'm near tears now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Bitch no spitfire robin and her isnt right
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Nice
take me to the revenge fantasy chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
You just made my day really sad. HOW DARE YOU WRITE SOMETHING SO TOUCHING!?
Nomby chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Ouchness to the max! But hey, I loved it anyway. I would always think that Artemis is only with Wally because she couldn't get Dick. This story kinda epitomizes that thought.
Breathlessmoments chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Nooooo
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 7/25/2012

I'm just now discovering many of your stories :o
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is really heartbreaking, AND well-written. It makes me sad that Wally was only Artemis' consolation prize, and that Robin's death brought them together in a shabby marriage. Is there any chance of you continuing this, perhaps showcasing Artemis slowly growing true feelings for Wally and Wally doing the same (assuming he doesn't already have any true feelings for her)? This story kind of reminds me of the Naruto fanfic "In the Sun", which deals with what would happen if Naruto was with Sakura, but when she died found Hinata as a shoulder of comfort- and Naruto deals with whether or not his feelings for her are real while Hinata deals with doubt over whether or not Naruto will ever see her as anything more than a replacement. (This story is in my favorites list if you want to read it.)

I was just wondering if you would entertain that idea, but if not, more power to ya! Great job on your writing here, even if the plot did make me sad. :)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
interesting..but i like it.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Packed with emotion, sealed with tears. Wow.

Great job.

~Ani
My Own Mayday Parade chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Damn. That was amazing! Like seriously you had it hit home for me which is weird since i've never been in s situation like that-.- which just goes to show you're and amazing author.
always-whelmed chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Although I love the idea of having Artemis in love with Robin and all that, and the story was fantastic, I'm wondering... WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED HOW WE FALL!

There. It's out of my system. -phew-
Opaul chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It was a good story. The transition between the past an present was a little shaky. I'm not really sure how you would fix that. The premise was interesting enough.