Reviews for heart to heart and hand to hand
The Doctor and his Blue Box chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Awwww! So cute! :3
RuinNyght chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Truly one of the best peices of your works that i've read. The emotion is so beautifully heavy here and you feel both of their pain so precisly that it clenches at the one heart beating in our chest. But there is also love, oh glorious love, how perfectly flawed and wonderful it is for our lovely pair. Beautiful dear, just beautiful
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
"Everything ends. Nothing is forever. But there's a stretch of time, between the beginning and the end. And that's what matters."

Beautiful, brilliant line. I loved it.
jagwizkid chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Absolutely LOVED this fic! So stinkin sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ohhh, so achingly beautiful. Love this dearly.
822236 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
beautiful.
Dragonsbain chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OMG. You have just appealed to the total romantic in me. **SOB**
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So so so so so perfect. I don't even have words. It flows so nicely, and it carries this bittersweet happy undertone throughout it. Fantastic job!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful, and I completely loved it. Good job!
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I just love your writing. I think that's all I can say. What an amazing, beautiful story.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh mmmyyyyy
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh *gidget*

My poor preschooler is standing here, demanding to know why I'm "cwying" and all I can tell her is that I'm reading something happy and sad at the same time.

This... you've outdone yourself
slightly so chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Beautiful anniversary wedding piece. All your work is head canon by now for me, spent my 12 hour flight perusing your stories today... Sweetness galore!
mericat chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You write such beautiful romance. River and the Doctor always break my heart.
cmartlover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Beautifully written! It's interesting to see a very young River with an older Doctor.