Reviews for we live under your covers
kaithelonechampion chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Aw, man, bravo! It's the style I love to read and write - it's entirely contemplative, but not; it feels like like it all happened a long time ago, when school starting just meant more time with friends and not the dreadful reality that you are growing up. It feels like Robbie is telling the story, and he's passionate, but bittersweet or subdued somehow.

I just really love the descriptions, the metaphors, the style of it.

K
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I love it. Rade's like a strange enigma that just draws me in. She definitely doesn't hate him, that's for sure. And as much as I love Bade with all my heart, Robbie'd be much gentler with her. But Beck seems to have this power over her that can calm her down and Robbie cares so so much about Cat. Maybe it's there. Maybe they could work.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Your writing is always amazing, especially your RobbieJade, and this piece is no different. It's so raw and real and I love it to bits. Don't ever stop writing for this ship.
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
perfect.
ZenNoMai chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I have no idea why I didn't review this story when I first read it. I'm sorry about that but I just wanted to let you know how much I loved it. Great job.
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Adorable. I loved it. :)
johannasmason chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was really flawless, okay? Like I'm gonna die because it's so flawless!
circuswheel chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh, this story broke my heart a few times and then mended it. Robbie (in theory) is my favorite Victorious character. Your writing is poignant and lovely, and the story has a good voice throughout. This was a nice birthday present for me to find. :)
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This story is the relationship Jade would form with Robbie. It being built on talking and personality, more than sex. Really great job showing hoe Jade shares a true deep bond with Robbie. Well Done
MaybeWolf chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I know you said it was supposed to be disjointed, but it feels anything but. The different shards of the story all fit together like they're from the same broken window or something. There's really nothing I can say needs improvement, because the whole thing was really vivd and flowed amazingly. I'd love to see you write more for this pairing that explores the way other people look at them...or don't look at them maybe? If you want help with ideas or anything flick me a PM...anything for you to continue this :P haha