Reviews for Things I Will Not Say
CierraLuv97 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh my Gosh, that was so sweet/sad. Normally, I am tots not a fan for the Harry-Draco thing, but this was good because there was actually no interaction between them. It was Harry's thoughts just written out, and I liked how he burned it at the ending. Really good job!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Aw... That was cute...
darkwoodsdreamer chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Honestly, I've never liked Drarry. I've never really understood how they could be a couple, unless they were faking the animosity between them from the very beginning, which seems to be the angle your coming at, or at least something close to that. You can tell, however, that Harry really is sincere about what he is saying. He loves Draco and there is nothing anyone could do to change that. Draco is lucky to have such a loyal boyfriend. Good job and good luck in the competition.

Happy writing,

Remus Lupin/Blood and Moonshadows
ReeveRegala chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was beautifully written. I can really feel the emotion intended in it.

And that last line definitely says too much of Harry's feelings. That last line was a really powerful word, it's amazing.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow. That was a really powerful fic. I absolutely loved it, and ugh it was just perfection. Great job!
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aww, poor Harry... he should show Draco! He'd understand!

That last line was really powerful.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I think I like the fact that he burned the letter more than the letter itself.
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow...break my heart, why don’t you? That was so sad...but at the same time it was super sweet. I guess I love it.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ahhhh! It is SO crazy; you ARE at 100. That's so amazing- look at all you've come through, all you've written. It's started out good, and progressed to great... greater... But okay, moving on.

"But I love you," "Because I love you." All undertones throughout the story that this is the main focus. That this is the conflict, or the struggle, that is also the sweet serenity and balance within.

Harry automatically addresses Draco's weakness. He recognizes this downfall- this ever present uncertainty that MAYBE Harry DOESN'T love him. Maybe it's all just a misty dream. He goes into this in the letter, and he understands that that's why no one can know. Because then this secret will become known. And just like in magic tricks, if everyone knows, it loses its magic. And people move on. Such a Draco-esque imsecurity. It makes so much sense in-depth.

Aw, Harry's insane. Love it. Only Draco can induce that.

And yay! "Candelstine rendezvous," really hit me. So peaceful, I fell in love with it.

But... it falters. Every road has its bumps. Harry can't bring himself to be hateful to someone so close, someone he loves , but that can't be reciprocated- at least in public. Draco must continue this facade. For his own sanity. It's how he's,always survived, and even in the midst of the beautiful puzzle called love, he must carry on. Even Harry can't coax him out of it. But the love's still painfully true. "Actor."

I admire everything about Harry. That he overlooks his own pain for his lover's. He loves him too much to even let it slip that he himself is suffering. The nuances of love :)

So so beautfiul. I could continue, but I must end here. Congratulations again on the hundreth. Perfect piece.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
So as I was reading the author note, I got really excited to know it's for me to help you on your quest to sway me on Drarry. It just made my day :D

So I love the way that you incorporated the song into the story. It worked wonderfully and completely fit into Draco's personality. I can see Draco acting differently in private with Harry and in the public's eye because he is very self-conscience about his apparence.

And it's also very like Harry to have that compassion of every person and that's no different for Draco. I really enjoyed the fact that Harry's just too kind-hearted to send the letter or to say those things to Draco because he thinks that it would hurt him.

I am starting to see how they make a good couple. They balance each other's bad aspects out and just strengthen the good ones. I just can't see how they can get together after hating each other, you know.

Overall, I enjoyed it :D