Reviews for The Causality Alteration
GelibeanH20 chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
THIS IS SO ADORABLE

I love this story. Super cute! :D
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Eh. The first couple of chapters were OK, but you rushed around the end. Sometimes I do that too, but this would've been awesome if you had made it longer.

I can't do time travel either, or at least not very well. But this had a good story line, I liked the ending, how they hooked. You could have done more with Raj, since he knew about Sheldon.

. . . That's it. I still liked it. It was worth reading all the same!
L chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Personally, I think you should have taken more time on this story. Us readers are patient people when its got a good story line. It just seemed like more could have happened.. I DID love it though! Very good writing! I couldn't do time travel either but you pulled it off nicely. Great story!
ms. rosey cheeks chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
I liked the idea of the story but it was very rushed. It really felt like you just wanted it to end. You had a great beginning and I did like the end where penny admits her feelings but you didn't really have a middle. Overall though I liked it
K chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
OK that was confusing...but I think that Sheldon means he wants a fresh start, am I right?
Lightningbolt81 chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Oh good, she didn't say what I thought she was going to, I'm glad they're together.
Halfred Askold chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Well you have me confused... maybe a simple explanation for those of us without 187 I.Q. please... what the frak?

MeltingLemonDrops chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
HOLY CRAP I DO DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!:O oh my gosh I'm so happy but ugh I want more! Nah just kidding honey this was such a beautiful ending ugh as always you're amazing with you and your brilliant ideas to capture those strong emotions towards these characters; can't wait to see what more you have in store for us!:D
Halfred Askold chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Leonard the little troll. In whatever world he is in, he is always a myopic, self centered, insecure, mommy issued, troll.

You go Sheldon!

MeltingLemonDrops chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
WHOA.
Ikari no Ojo chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Wonderful updates! I'm excited for the next one
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Oh my gosh how sweet was this chapter! I live how his emotional side is slowly coming out by the minute, only with Penny is he able to crawl outta his shell. Raj is right though he has to make the best outta this beta world that he's in. I'm so excited for more! You write Sheldon remarkable as always:)
RevDorothyL chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Short, but sweet. :)
Halfred Askold chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Wow. A short but strong chapter.

Ikari no Ojo chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Alright, I'm hooked. I hope you update soon! I love the concept for the story and I love your writing. Really excited for the update