Reviews for Wasted
lu.chan93 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Lmao. I love this.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
XD

This was rather quite funny. I always went along with the video game thing but this is a clever way of making the respawn seem cool. Nice work.
ChicFlick97 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It would make sense... the hospital's not really a hospital, but a Tommy cloning plant... Ha, this was great!

"Alright, alright. Agent 54, toss that one where it belongs. In the furnace. Agent 29, alert 47 that we're preparing the new clone." A big bald man in a suit took out his cigar and sighed, spewing smoke from him teeth. He stepped in front of a bright green tube containing a familiar-looking body beginning its usage process. "Don't forget the personality chips, 29. We wouldn't want this one parading around streets in a zombie-like state. Might attract attention to us..."

-CF97-
Juggaspie chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow! Never thought about that!
blondebabe800 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
A very interesting sci-fi twist on GTA. I always wondered myself about the prisons. I mean, you go on a rampage and kill dozens of cops and get away with a fine?

As for my hospital theory, maybe a group of supervillains/important mobsters kidnapped the best doctors in their fields and force them to work on fellow evildoers? And the money taken are their dues, and your weapons are kept so that the supervillains constantly have a fresh supply of weapons?
Not at home chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I think there's a lot of god stuff to be written from taking the game mechanics too seriously, but the Hitman crossover cameo seemed a little gratuitous for my tastes.
Trainalf chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
It certainly was a very amusing story. And decently written too.