Reviews for GB Plus Me Part 3: We're Gettin' Too Old For This
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
I love the stories you write they are freaking AWESOME
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Nothing wrong with that even I've had crushes off and on since about first grade and let me tell you they are nothing to be ashamed of see if it goes anywhere and experiment with it.
NrdyGrl chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
Nooooo! Now I'm jealous; Egon is mine! Just joking, although he is my favorite, and slightly cute. Anyway, I'm not sure I like the idea with the kids, but I'll give it a go just to see. I am a fan of the Alice/Jeremy ship, though. And I was just waiting for Venkman to make a comment.

Keep up the good work.

Who ya gonna call?
deepfathom chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Well, it looks like you're going to have to do a sequel since you set yourself up so nicely with that "I will return" bit, huh? ;)

Nice ending, but it felt a bit chopped...it was a little quick to finish. I personally would liked to have seen more of the kids getting ready for the battle? I dont know. It sort of seemed to be missing something.

Other than that, nice job wrapping it up :)
purenonsense chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Class nine? An even BIGGER Stay-puff?

I can't wait to read the rest.
deepfathom chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Hey, that was pretty good for banging it out at 5 AM! ;) If I'd have written this chapter that early, it would have been completely uninteligible, so good job, ha ha. :D
purenonsense chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
I made an account just to comment on this story. I love where this story is going.

Please keep up the good work!
deepfathom chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Yup. Totally called it ;)
deepfathom chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Bahaha! Egon with a beard...that's just so funny to imagine :)

Ooo! This is getting interesting :D So excited for more!
deepfathom chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This was AWESOME! Alice is my new favorite GB OC! I hope we get to see more from her perspective :)I also can't wait to see what happens between her and Jeremy. The chemistry between those two is already pretty interesting...

Oh. And I want to kick Peck's butt.
2BA DreamWriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I know that it's only a story, but I'm in tears! I hope Peck gets kicked in the ass, because he's getting on my last nerve! Excellent story though!
deepfathom chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Awesome start!

One thing: in the first chapter you introduced Mrs. Haversham, then a few paragraphs later you call her "Mrs. Tatum" or just "Tatum" that was a little confusing... you might want to look into that.

Otherwise, keep it up :D