Reviews for Wonder Wall
animenaruto46 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Oh yeah now this is something very intersedting and all so will this be a haram? Or a naruto x Diana
thunder dragon chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
please continue the story
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Screw You! Why are FUCKING taking so long to update! You might as well have your stories adopted.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Love the story. What is the meaning of the title? Add lemon scenes
lp chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This story got potential. You should really focus on one story at a time, starting with this story because it is the best.
foop chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
... really? Update already!?
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This is certainly different. I would enjoy reading more of this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I read what happen to the amazon queen and the amazons. They were tricked, drugged, enslaved, and then raped relentlessly by Hercules and his men, until the greek gods helped out the amazons. It seems that hatred in their hearts will not go away anytime soon, it would be a bad idea if they antagonize naruto. Naruto already suffered enough un his life. Please add tailed beast mode into the story. Please add lemon and rape scenes in it to please.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
It angers me that is imprisoned. The so called greek gods are pricks and hypocrites. They know they were better off with hades and unjustly punish naruto. Naruto was not able to control himself because of the hatred in the amazon's hearts and hade's hatred. Their hatred was proven when diana's mom was about to kill the unarmed and unconscious 16 year old. Despite being possessed it seems naruto did his best to restrain from killing the amazons and kill hades so he can revert back to normal, since hade's hatred was part of the reason why he went berserk. Are you ever going to post a new chapter for this story and ither stories?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Update. Anything.
soul18 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
nice.
fusioninferno chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Awesome! Hope to read more soon!
Darth Khan N7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
update soon I love your story
Last-son-of-the-snow chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Can u plz have the next chap come out
The Ronin of Imagination chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
i love eveything please continue your the best so much suspence, and well written you my friendare an artist