Reviews for Wonder Wall
ShadowImageComics chapter 2 . 7/24
Hmmmm, interesting start for I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 7/23
Cool! Great fic! please update soon! you have 4 years without update this fic!
FoxHero007 chapter 2 . 6/22
cant wait for more
Sniperbeattie chapter 2 . 2/8
Plz write more
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 1/14
Awesome. Can't wait for more.

Is there a pairing?
jhaynes0529 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I recall Thrax killings well over five Amazons single handingly. So your wrong about no one being able to beat five Amazons.
Goldspark1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
I love this story. I can already imagine the ridiculous situations he is going to get in with the Amazons. Its going to be hilarious when they try to capture him. To bad you gave up on it, huh?
animenaruto46 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Oh yeah now this is something very intersedting and all so will this be a haram? Or a naruto x Diana
thunder dragon chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
please continue the story
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Screw You! Why are FUCKING taking so long to update! You might as well have your stories adopted.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Love the story. What is the meaning of the title? Add lemon scenes
lp chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This story got potential. You should really focus on one story at a time, starting with this story because it is the best.
foop chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
... really? Update already!?
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This is certainly different. I would enjoy reading more of this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I read what happen to the amazon queen and the amazons. They were tricked, drugged, enslaved, and then raped relentlessly by Hercules and his men, until the greek gods helped out the amazons. It seems that hatred in their hearts will not go away anytime soon, it would be a bad idea if they antagonize naruto. Naruto already suffered enough un his life. Please add tailed beast mode into the story. Please add lemon and rape scenes in it to please.