Reviews for HelloGoodbye
The Alien of Pluto chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Urgh, I was on a no-crying streak and you broke it :(
Why do you write such wonderful and yet painful things?
Spokir chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
:O I just noticed that the chapter titles are from Angel With A Shotgun! SQUEE. I always thought that song fit Supernatural.
KatyHarryFirework chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
I squee'd X) You make hearts in my brain. This is beautifully scripted and written. You ROCK!
precious1075 chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I don't think it was sappy! Was it sappy? Hell, I don't care! I loved it and you did a great job. Suspense, drama, horror-damn Alistair, hurt/comfort and Destiel. Yay! I am heading back to your prof. pg. to see if you have any oneshots or additional stories relating to this. Can't wait for more and would love to have access to any works you have posted anywhere else! Thanks for sharing.
precious1075 chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
CRAP! I think I will have to hunt you down if Cas dies, but I have a feeling he'll be okay. I thought it was a very touching scene. So well done. Very in character. Finally Dean/Cas. On to the last chapter!
precious1075 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
You are trying to give me a coronary! This chapter was...damn exciting! Begone demon? Yesss! Totally felt like I was watching an ep yelling at Dean to remember and Alistair to get away from Cas. HUGE sigh of relief when he opened his eyes and Alistair was gone. You mentioned in A/N about tragic or happy ending. I know the story is already complete, but I am praying this is a happy ending. Hasn't Dean and Castiel been through enough? See you next review! GREAT JOB!
precious1075 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Are you kidding me? Poor Dean! Alistair sucks! C'mon, Dean..hold on, Cas is coming! (I hope) Seriously, I am so into this story I can't breathe. It is past 2am and on to chap. 6. God, I hope he doesn't have to go through shock therapy! Damn Alistair. Poor Dean stuck in his mind. Alistair? CREEPY!
precious1075 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Damn! Awesome chapter. Seriously. No...well, maybe just a tiny bit of Dean/Cas, but man! I am so glad the whole story is done. I'd hate to have ;to wait for more.
precious1075 chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Didn't review the prequel yes and the first two chapters, but I just had to after this one. I think you did a fabulous job with the addiction storyline. I have never been really addicted to anything either, (that's a lie, Dean/Cas total addict!) Anyway, I usually stick to destiel stories, but I like how you pulled his yes to Michael and made that just the beginning. I love that you are concentrating on the aftermath and like I said the addiction; the way Sam's face looked to Dean, Castiel's wings, his silver eyes. Well done. And him yelling for Cas to leave so he wouldn't hurt him? Damn. Poor Dean! That little psychotherapist ghost? Very creepy and I can't wait for ch. 4-I am really hoping for a more emotional connection between our resident angel and Dean. See you in the next review! Great job-hooking me!
angelxofxmine chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Aw me likey muchly!
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Let me say this: I never, never, never read slash or Destiel.

But I somehow found myself enjoying this...So.. great Job!
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Omgsh, what just happened! Aaah, on to the next chapter!

(lol, found this story moments after I R&Red 'Yes'. lovingit!)
loves-misha-collins-and-bacon chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

.feelings!

Thank you for the happy ending!

*starts flailing like an idiot at almost 4 in the morning*
TAD chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Love love love love love love love love love and a 1000x LOVE this ending! You are great! And please do one shots about their dealing with this new relationship!
HelloJudy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I just finished the first chapter and WOW-so far this is epic! I'm excited to continue! Fantastic job!