Reviews for Those of false innocence
:) :)
kagome higurashi chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
please continue this...i love it
CatLoverx33 chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
Aww crap this can't be good but I love the paring _ keep up the good work
Peanutbutterzombie chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
Please update, this story is fantastic *_* looking forward to next chapters :)
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
So you used up one cliff hanger. Does that mean there's another one next chapter, and then the chapter after that is the last? I feel sad now. As much I hate (love) cliffhangers, I'd take them over nothing.

Geez Break, that was mean. What's Oz gonna do to your for that? Whatever it is, you deserve it.

It's nice to see you back. It's been a long time since June 13th. I can't wait for the next chapter! (I'll wait faithfully for your return)
Cobalt Silver chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Nice story please update soon.
greetingsfrommaars chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
scary ending there O,O don't prolong the cliffhanger for too long, okay? I don't think we readers will survive it XD
I haven't really seen any stories that involve any chains other than Alice as characters... so I've never really thought of how Madhatter or Equus would feel about being bound. although, I recall whether we know if Madhatter made the contract willingly or not? since he needs to provide his blood for that, doesn't that mean he did enter willingly? eh, I don't know. I should read the manga again.
thanks for updating! :D
Elliac Sivad chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Wow... Break's a real asshole in this...
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
Hee hee hee, Break's going crazy! I want to see the Mad Hatter attack Break or something. Oh, and I completely support the OzXCheshire, by the way.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Must update! Must update! Must update! Must update! Must update! Must update!
Must update! Must update! Must update! Must update! Must update! Must update!
Jay1997 chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
YOU MUST UPDATE THIS!
I CONSIDER THIS A PIECE OF GOD'S WORK!
I love youre ff! please continue!
Eternal Darkness 96 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Please update soon because not only is this more or less the only Oz x Cheshire fanfic but its an awesome story to! :D
greetingsfrommaars chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Cecil is an interesting character. I like his name.
and Cheshire is so awesome XD
this is a very interesting story idea, and I'm really liking it so far. I have faith in you to defeat the monster known as writer's block! YOU CAN DO THIS!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Why shouldn't he try it? Well, if he does try it and fails, then he might get killed... but whatever, one ever listens to me -_-